12- to 24-Inch
$20.99 - $24.99
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 24 x 1.75
Improve your ride and get great flat protection with Vittoria's Randonneur tires. They sport a grippy tread pattern reinforced with Aramid fibers for long-wearing durability. And, the 60-thread-per-inch nylon casing has double shielding for enhanced puncture protection. - 430-570g (28-37mm) - Wire bead
$21.99 - $26.99
The Wright 20-inch tire features an ultra low profile tread design that keeps rolling resistance to a minimum while maintaining plenty of traction. The entire tread surface features micro-knurling which means this tire has full grip even fresh out of the box. Lloyd Wright’s signature tire was inspired by motorcycles which is reflected by the minimal tread cuts and unique yet functional pattern. The Wright 20-inch tire is available in wire bead and various colors and sizes to fit your preference. - Use for front or rear - Wire Bead - Low profile smooth tread design - Full micro-knurling for extra traction - Ultra low profile tread design keeps rolling resistance to a minimum, while maintaining plenty of traction - Ideal for street and park riding
$21.99 - $26.99
• Balloon tire with grooved tread • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: 20 x 2.125
• Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread • Wire bead • Size: 16 x 1.75
• Hybrid/touring tire for fast rides and commuting • Wire bead • Size: 16 x 1.5
• MTB tire suitable for road use with shallow, raised center knobs • Size: 20 x 2.125
$21.99 - $24.99
• Durable mud tire with tall, aggressive lateral knobs • Wire bead
• Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance • Size: 16 x 1 3/4 • ISO 317
- Smooth rolling center and micro tread shoulders - Directional water evacuating lines keep you upright - ISO: 507 - Bead: Wire - Weight: 771g
• Basic replacement grade tire suited for urban riding as well as some off-road • 20 x 2.125
Hit the dirt jumps, flow the park and session the street, all on Maxxis' Holy Roller. The unique tread pattern makes this great tire super versatile for any type of riding.
Take your park and street sessions to the next level with Maxxis' Hookworm. The high-pressure rating and wrap-around tread provide serious durability and traction whether you're carving bowls or grinding rails.
Watch your BMX trophy collection grow with Maxxis' MaxxDaddy tire. The tightly spaced center tread provides awesome speed and the shoulder knobs hook up exceptionally well on hardpack and in loose conditions. Plus, the firm rubber adds to the speed and longevity. - Weight: 555g (20 x 2.0), 635g (20 x 2.25)
Sunday’s Street Sweeper is Jake Seeley's signature tire, and for good reason. This directional tire uses a dual compound to be super grippy and still withstand any abuse you can give it. The center tread features a softer durometer for sticking tough landings, while the side tread offers a harder, grind-friendly durometer to handle dirty street sessions day in and day out. - 100 PSI max
$22.99 - $24.99
• Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread • Wire bead • Size: 18 x 2.0
Love sessioning the street, but also have an affection for ripping the dirt jumps? Then Maxxis' Holy Roller is your tire. The inverted tread design hooks up equally well on the pavement and on the dirt. And, the single-ply casing keeps the weight down for easy pedaling. - Weight: 525g (1.75), 610g (1.85)
• Entry-level Freestyle tire with durable casing to prevent pinch flats • Wire bead • Size: 16 x 1.75
$23.99 - $24.99
• Entry-level Freestyle tire with durable casing to prevent pinch flats • Wire bead • Size: 20 x 1.75
MTB tire suitable for road use with shallow, raised center knobs. - Type: Mountain - ISO: 507 - Bead: Wire - PSI: 40 - Weight: 1013
• Tire with medium-depth, directional tread suitable for road, light trail use • Size: 22 x 1.75
• Recreational tire with horizontal grooves for traction • Size: 24 x 1 1/4 • ISO 547
• Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance • Size: 20 x 1 3/4 • ISO 419
Aaron’s signature tires feature an updated block tread and bigger sizing. The uniform block tread is reminiscent of his original tire, but freshened up. Coming in at 20x2.30" and 20x2.40"
Mike Aitken's popular signature tires for street and dirt. Ideal for use at high speeds. - 20 × 2.25, and 20 x 2.45 Dual ply casing
Chase Gouin’s signature tire. Predictable during tight turns and made to roll smooth at high speeds. Horizontal tread grooves provide shoe traction only when you need them to. This modern interpretation of one of the most popular tires ever made is used regularly by street riders too. Now available with a Special Compound tread durometer for polished indoor floors. 100 PSI, of course.
Based on the popular Path tire from the early 2000’s, The Path Pro has been fully redesigned to meet today’s riding styles. This includes a proprietary rubber compound that is both extra-grippy and long-lasting, bigger sizing options, and an all new tread pattern inspired by the original with a smooth center tread and knurled side blocks. Features: - Directional tread pattern with smooth center tread - Proprietary rubber compound - Improved grip & wear resistance - Micro-knurled side blocks Pressure Options: - High Pressure: 100 PSI / Dual-Ply Sidewall - Low Pressure: 35-65 PSI / Lighter, Single-Ply Sidewall NOTE: Yes, it squeaks.
Tom likes to ride fast and go very high. These tires were designed to help him do just that. With a fast center tread, these tires are made for park, street and even dirt too. The side profile is reminiscent of a motorcycle tire as well, which is a nod to Tom’s motorcycle lovin’ ways.
• Hybrid/touring tire for fast rides and commuting • Wire bead • Size: 20 x 1.5
• V34 Classic cruiser/all-terrain tread suitable for street and light trail use • Size: 26 x 2.125