- Prevents chain derailment when shifting to inner ring - Adjustable hose-type clamp fits 1-1/8" to 1-3/8" seat tubes
- Replacement bar donuts for cobrafist pogies
- Aheadset preload adjusting bolt
All-City replacement bolts and adjustment springs for the Hennepin Bridge and Space Horse dropouts. - Sold as a pair; two bolts and two springs - M4x0.7mm thread - Length: 45mm
- Chromoly steel - CNC fabrication - 1.29" x 24tpi left hand thread
Consider this the cherry on top of your sundae. Pull the whole thing together with an All-City top cap. - Includes star nut
Snap-on brake cable guides for bikes that don't have any. - Steel cable housing guide for 1-1/8" top tubes - Snaps on; no bolts - Set of 3 clamps
Tired of losing your bar end plugs? Seeking a more secure solution that also venerates your favorite little bike company from Minneapolis? Well, boy howdy do we have just the thing...
All-City Singlespeed Disc Brake Adaptor
Pretty up your ride and secure your seatpost with the All-City Shot Collar seat clamp. - Laser-etched All-City logo - Aluminum body with stainless steel hardware
- 90 degree
- Noodle/Boot completely seal brake cable, upgrades most linear brakes
- Includes stainless bolts - Fits 160mm front and 140mm rear rotors
Essential parts to properly service and maintain all Avid CODE brakes. - Replacement parts for 2011-2016 CODE brakes - Includes bearings, bearing press tool, pivot bolt, cam, cam spring, and lever
- Ultralight, CNC-machined 6061 aluminum spacers for fine-tuning stem height - Includes one each: 3, 5, 10mm spacers and two each: 1mm spacers
Box Two Quick Release Seat Clamps are cold-forged, and CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum alloy. Weighing in at just 27 grams/0.95 ounces in the 31.8 size, they are as lightweight as tough. The head of the quick-release lever and the face of the clamp are given a proprietary low-friction surface treatment that ensures smooth lever action for the life of the clamp without the need for a bushing. Meets or exceeds ENM standards.
Cold-forged and CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum alloy, Box One Fixed Seat Clamps are tough, lightweight, and exceptionally good looking. Featuring titanium hardware and laser-etched graphics, Box One Fixed Seat Clamps are available in anodized black, blue, red, and silver.
- CNC-machined 6061-T6 aluminum with titanium hardware - Zero-friction cam surface treatment ensures smooth lever action - 31.8mm - 27g
Box One 7075 Alloy Chainring bolt kits include five 8.5-mm front bolts, five 6-mm front bolts, and five 5-mm rear nuts, so they will fit just about any chainring/crank combination, including those with threaded holes.
- Soft foam grip donuts prevent thumb blisters from riding gloveless - Intended for use with flanged BMX grips to prevent rubbing and irritation
- Allows the use of two separate cables running from detangler to brake for more precise adjustment and better feel - Attaches to rear cable guide and routes two cables around seat post
- Alloy 1-1/8" seatpost clamp - Single bolt
- Economy level forged alloy seat post clamps for BMX and cruiser bikes with 1" / 25.4mm seat posts - Clamp Size: 25.4mm - Material: Alloy
- Cable hanger and straddle cable - Alloy construction - Anodized finish - Great for Canti and U-Brakes
- Axle washers for use with 19mm bottom brackets - 19.1x26x2.0mm - Interface: 19mm - Sold in a 10-pack
- Alloy 1-1/8" seatpost clamp - Double clamp design for extra holding power on BMX bikes
- Alloy top cap with hollow bolt to allow for brake cable pass-through - ED black durable finish - Size: 1-1/8"
- Bar end plugs - Sold in pairs
- Aluminum cups w/ steel hardware - Converts a non-threaded 68mm American BB shell to use an English-threaded Euro BB - Shell: 68mm - Interface: American - Spindle Type: Euro - Cup Material: Alloy - Weight: 104g
$9.95 - $10.95
Screws required for mounting Campagnolo hydraulic rear calipers to bicycle frames. Lengths unique to frame specifications.
Page 1 of 34 Next page