- Upper cables measured from brake lever to detangler top plate - Lower cables are measured from detangler to cable stop/London mod - Includes adjusters compatible with most detangler styles - Use: Lower - Length: Dual Cable - Diameter: 1.5mm
- Upper cables measured from brake lever to detangler top plate - Lower cables are measured from detangler to cable stop/London mod - Includes adjusters compatible with most detangler styles - Use: Upper - Length: 7.5 – 9.5-inch - Diameter: 1.5mm
- Precise fit and smooth function - Great cable travel range - Shielded cables for durability - Includes upper and lower cables - Use: 1-1/8" BMX
8 spline BMX bottom bracket Spindle with bolts. - Diameter: 19mm - Crank arm Interface: 8-spline - Length: 150mm - Bolts included
- Forged alloy construction - Double bolt centering design - Oversize 6mm hex bolts
- Super hardened nylon construction - 40mm diameter, 100mm length - Special insert fits 3/8" or 14mm axles - 90g (pair)
- Allows the use of wheels with 3/8" axles to be used with frames or pegs requiring 14mm axles - Durable chromoly construction - Sold in pairs
- Super hardened Cr-Mo/Nylon construction - 40 x 100mm - Special insert fits 3/8" or 14mm axles - Diameter: 40mm - 320g (pair) - Material: Chromoly Core w/Nylon Sleeve - Sold in pairs
Replacement nylon sleeve for the Cinema C4 peg. - Material: Nylon Composite - Length: 4.33" (110mm) - Diameter: 40mm - Core sold separately
Replacement high-impact plastic guard for the Cinema Beta sprocket. - Size: 25T - Material: High-impact plastic - Weight: 2.1 oz
The signature Dak pegs feature a super strong chromoly core and a long-lasting nylon sleeve for smooth grinds on the roughest ledges and rails. The exclusive cog design increases the core's end thickness, making this peg even stronger than traditional plastic pegs while preventing the peg sleeve from rotating at the same time. With Dakota Roche's name on it, you know they can take a beating! Sold individually as a 14mm peg with a 3/8" adapter. - Size: 14mm (3/8" adapter included) - Length: 4.5" or 4.75" - Diameter: 38mm - Weight: 7.6 oz (4.5")
The MK 4 version continues the GLAND’s heritage, but in a smaller and sleeker overall size which should appease many riders. The images beside show the top, profile, and under side of each guard.
Designed exclusively for use with the Kink Boulevard front hub, the Boulevard guard is injection molded from durable nylon material. These guards slide directly over the existing hub hardware, so no additional parts or disassembly are required. This guard can be used on one or both sides of the Boulevard hub, providing protection where you need it.
The Kink Drift pegs are made of a tough 7075-T6 aluminum core and replaceable durable nylon composite outer sleeve. Kink spent nearly two years developing this unique nylon material that provides the perfect combination of slide and wear resistance. When it does eventually wear out, this nylon sleeve can easily be replaced so your pegs slide like new. - Nylon sleeve only
The Kink fork cap bolt aims to make things just a little more convenient and is keyed for both a 6mm allen key and 3/8" ratchet drive. The cap itself is CNC machined from high-grade 7075-T6 aluminum to provide the strongest threads possible. The M24×P1.5 thread size is standard across all Kink forks, and on a majority of other forks, as well. TECH SPECS - Thread Type: M24×P1.5 - Tool Type: 3/8" Ratchet and 6mm allen hex - Material: 7075-T6 Aluminum - Weight: 0.8oz
BMX axles take a lot of abuse, and sometimes they need to be replaced. Kink makes it easy by providing replacement parts like this Incite replacement Incite Axle.
The Kink Gyro Plate is CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum, giving it a sleek and rigid design. The size is universal and will fit most modern (1 1/8") stems. This plate pairs perfectly with the Kink Myriad gyro, but will also work with other popular gyros on the market. TECH SPECS - Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum - Size: Universal - Weight: 0.4oz
The Kink Myriad Gyro features a fully CNC machined body, made from 6061-T6 aluminum. The low stack design increases cable pull, and the inner nylon bushing provides a smooth, maintenance-free spin. The Kink Myriad gyro uses a knarp-less design and works with most standard gyro cables. TECH SPECS - Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum - Bushing: Smooth nylon - Weight: 1.1oz
Replacement Driver/Clutch for East-Coaster Hub
The Gyro G3 upper top plate is designed for use with the G3 detangler.
- Sold in pairs - Allen wrench included
Odyssey's custom-designed Par Ends come standard with all of their grips. Its special plastic composite will not shatter like cheap bar ends do, and they’re very lightweight. The Par End is a combination of the over-the-bar-style cap and the inside-the-bar-style to prevent the inner portion from blowing out like it does on ordinary press-fit bar ends. Comes stock on all of Odyssey's grips.
The Graduate sleeve is the replacement sleeve for the Graduate peg that's made from long lasting, fast sliding plastic. - Sold singly
Broc Raiford can bunnyhop over a house so it’s only right that he has his own grips to hold on to. Broc’s signature grip comes in at 160mm in length and features rope detailing on the ends to tie in with Broc’s nautical theme.
$9.99 - $22.99
- Press fit designed to work the hub's non-drive side collar.
- Upper cables for Odyssey's Gyro G3 (sold separately) - Universal fit. - Upper cables only.
$18.99 - $24.99
- Made to fit crank spindles and press-fit Mid BB frames. - Simple and easy to install. - Includes an assortment of spacers to optimize chainline and crank clearance. - Odyssey 6061-T6 aluminum dust spacer included.
- Straight gauge spokes with a proprietary grade of stainless steel that is as good or better than the materials used by the world’s most renowned spoke makers. - Sized and dimensioned specifically for BMX.
- 4140 Chromoly - 3 Possible peg positions for longer peg life - 14mm with 3/8-inch adapters included - 4 inches (length) x 1-3/8 inches (outer diameter) - Sold in pairs - 8.75 oz (17.5 oz for a pair)
This custom 7075-T6 aluminum pre-load bolt design is included with every Odyssey fork. - Fits both a 6mm and 8mm allen key. - Front brake cable thru-way hole for removal without disconnecting brake hardware. - Designed with an easy-cut thread groove if you cut your fork’s steerer tube down.
Page 1 of 2 Next page