- Upper cables measured from brake lever to detangler top plate - Lower cables are measured from detangler to cable stop/London mod - Includes adjusters compatible with most detangler styles - Use: Lower - Length: Dual Cable - Diameter: 1.5mm
- Upper cables measured from brake lever to detangler top plate - Lower cables are measured from detangler to cable stop/London mod - Includes adjusters compatible with most detangler styles - Use: Lower - Length: Fits most - Diameter: 1.5mm
- Upper cables measured from brake lever to detangler top plate - Lower cables are measured from detangler to cable stop/London mod - Includes adjusters compatible with most detangler styles - Use: Upper - Length: 7.5 – 9.5-inch - Diameter: 1.5mm
- Upper cables measured from brake lever to detangler top plate - Lower cables are measured from detangler to cable stop/London mod - Includes adjusters compatible with most detangler styles - Use: Upper - Length: 11 - 12.5" - Diameter: 1.5mm
- Upper cables measured from brake lever to detangler top plate - Lower cables are measured from detangler to cable stop/London mod - Includes adjusters compatible with most detangler styles - Use: Lower - Length: X-Long - Diameter: 1.5mm
- Threads onto 3/8" axles - Double-sided - Oversized - Alloy - Length: 3" / 74mm - Width: .94" / 24mm - Sold as a pair
- CNC machined 6061-T6 aluminum chain tensioners - Compatible with 3/8 inch and 10mm axles - Single bolt operation makes tensioning a simple task - Material: 6061AL
- Steel - Threads onto 3/8" axle - Knurled & grooved - Diameter: 33mm - Sold in pairs
- Precise fit and smooth function - Great cable travel range - Shielded cables for durability - Includes upper and lower cables - Use: 1-1/8" BMX
- 4130 chromoly axle pegs with 3 position anti-rotation set screw - Designed for use with 14mm or 3/8" axles (with adapter) - 4130 chromoly offers a durable, long lasting peg with a smooth grind - 3 set screw positions extend the life the of the peg - Axle: 14mm / 3/8" - Diameter: 35mm - Material: Chromoly - Sold in pairs
- Allows the use of wheels with 3/8" axles to be used with frames or pegs requiring 14mm axles - Durable chromoly construction - Sold in pairs
- Forged alloy construction - Double bolt centering design - Oversize 6mm hex bolts
Replacement nylon sleeve for the Cinema C4 peg. - Material: Nylon Composite - Length: 4.33" (110mm) - Diameter: 40mm - Core sold separately
Replacement high-impact plastic guard for the Cinema Beta sprocket. - Size: 25T - Material: High-impact plastic - Weight: 2.1 oz
The C4 peg consists of a lightweight 6061-T6 aluminum core with a durable and replaceable 4.33" long nylon sleeve, allowing for smooth grinds on the roughest of ledges. Sold individually as a 14mm peg with a 3/8" adapter. - Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum Core w/Nylon Composite Sleeve - Size: 14mm with 3/8" adapter included - Length: 4.33" (110mm) - Diameter: 40mm - Weight: 5.4 oz
The new Gsport Uniguard is a simple, inexpensive functional guard that eliminates the need to spread the dropouts. It’s made from Heat-Treated Cr-Mo Steel and is LHD and RHD compatible as well as Drive and Non-Drive compatible. All bases covered. Available in 14mm or 3/8?.
Designed exclusively for use with the Kink Boulevard front hub, the Boulevard guard is injection molded from durable nylon material. These guards slide directly over the existing hub hardware, so no additional parts or disassembly are required. This guard can be used on one or both sides of the Boulevard hub, providing protection where you need it.
BMX axles take a lot of abuse, and sometimes they need to be replaced. Kink makes it easy by providing replacement parts like this Incite replacement Incite Axle.
The Kink Drift pegs are made of a tough 7075-T6 aluminum core and replaceable durable nylon composite outer sleeve. Kink spent nearly two years developing this unique nylon material that provides the perfect combination of slide and wear resistance. When it does eventually wear out, this nylon sleeve can easily be replaced so your pegs slide like new. - Nylon sleeve only
The Kink fork cap bolt aims to make things just a little more convenient and is keyed for both a 6mm allen key and 3/8" ratchet drive. The cap itself is CNC machined from high-grade 7075-T6 aluminum to provide the strongest threads possible. The M24×P1.5 thread size is standard across all Kink forks, and on a majority of other forks, as well. TECH SPECS - Thread Type: M24×P1.5 - Tool Type: 3/8" Ratchet and 6mm allen hex - Material: 7075-T6 Aluminum - Weight: 0.8oz
Our updated removable brake mount kit includes everything you need to attach brakes to your Kink frame. This through-bolt style brake mount design fits late 2016 and newer Kink frames, as well as several other popular brand BMX frames. The kit includes brake mounts, brake mount bolts, cable stop, and barrel adjuster. TECH SPECS - Includes: Brake Mounts, Bolts, Cable Stop, and Barrel Adjuster - Features extended bolt-in mounts, fits 2016 and later Kink frames, and fits with most popular BMX brands. - Weight: 1.5oz
The Kink Myriad Gyro features a fully CNC machined body, made from 6061-T6 aluminum. The low stack design increases cable pull, and the inner nylon bushing provides a smooth, maintenance-free spin. The Kink Myriad gyro uses a knarp-less design and works with most standard gyro cables. TECH SPECS - Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum - Bushing: Smooth nylon - Weight: 1.1oz
Single screw type removable gyro tabs. Fits most BMX frames with removable headtube gyro tabs. Product Specifications - Type: Single Screw - Includes: 2 Tabs and 2 Screws - Weight: 0.5oz
- Sold in pairs - Allen wrench included
Odyssey's custom-designed Par Ends come standard with all of their grips. Its special plastic composite will not shatter like cheap bar ends do, and they’re very lightweight. The Par End is a combination of the over-the-bar-style cap and the inside-the-bar-style to prevent the inner portion from blowing out like it does on ordinary press-fit bar ends. Comes stock on all of Odyssey's grips.
When you can’t even see a part, you might forget about it, but it doesn’t mean its not important. Flat tires are probably the most common bicycle failures. Many times, flats are caused by the rims, specifically the lack of protection from the rims' sharp edges. Good rim strips didn’t exist for BMX rims. They work well and improve the function of any 20 inch rim. If you forget about them, that means they are doing their job.
The Graduate sleeve is the replacement sleeve for the Graduate peg that's made from long lasting, fast sliding plastic. - Sold singly
One of the most important goals that Odyssey had when they sat down to work on new braking designs was to make the whole system easier to install (and remove) without sacrificing performance. They also wanted to be sure that every component would be very affordable too. The Ghost Pad addresses the hassles of brake pad installation by eliminating the traditional dome shaped washers used for toe-in. The pad improves stiffness by building the toe-in into the pad shape and utilizing a solid extruded aluminum frame at its core. The Ghost Pad’s assembly consists of simply lining it up with the rim and tightening down an M6 female bolt. Comes stock on the Springfield brake. SPECS Hardware: - In-bound bolt, 5mm Hex Key, M6x1.0 Thread - Pad Material: Black (standard) or Clear Rubber (Soft) - Weight: 1.0oz / 28g (pair)
The Slim by Four is a BMX-specific brake pad with a symmetrical shape designed for both forwards and backwards braking. A custom inner frame helps to stiffen the pad and prevents excessive braking power from being lost to flex. SPECS - Clear and Gum colored “Soft” compound pads provide extra grip on powder coated rims. - Black “Normal” compound Slim-By-Four pads are the most popular pad choice for most riders.
- New ultra-slim 2014-T6 aluminum seat clamp with replaceable hardware and self-aligning nut. - 6061-T6 aluminum construction. - Standard 1-1/8-inch size.
Page 1 of 3 Next page