The 333 is a double-walled, pinned rim with a concave shape that increases strength and stiffness. Get rolling at an affordable price while keeping your wheels looking fresh. All Cinema rims include a Cinema rim strip.
The next step in the Cinema rim line, the 888 is an aero style rim designed for strength and rigidity. The 36mm width fits perfectly with modern sized tires and maximizes strength without adding too much weight. Industry-standard 6061-T6 grade aluminum and a welded seam mean a truly worry-free rim. The uniquely designed rim profile integrates several features for easier tire installation, highly accurately spoke hole drilling for easier wheel builds, and increased wall thickness in the center spoke nipple channel.
An all-new rim design for Cinema, the Reynolds rim features a large single chamber, double-wall profile that is designed for superior strength and stiffness. Every detail was re-approached with this rim, from the design, materials, and manufacturing, to create a truly worry-free rim. The super thick sidewalls help to prevent flat spots and warped sidewalls and help stiffen the entire rim. A wide interior center channel and ramped inner walls make for easier tire installation and lock the tire bead securely under the sidewall lip. Optimized spoke angles and a thickened nipple seat groove help to keep your spokes tight and your wheels true longer. Tested, approved, and ridden daily by Garrett Reynolds himself.
- Braking surface: Disc - Rim weight: 445g - Finish: Black Anodize/Vinyl Decals - Type: Tubeless-ready clincher - Rim material: EA90 aluminum/welded - Rim depth: 27mm - Internal rim width: 19.5mm - External rim width: 24mm - Spoke holes: 28; 32 - ERD: 580 - Max tension: 1200 N/122 KGF
- Braking surface: Machined aluminum - Rim weight: 455g - Finish: Black Anodize/Vinyl Decals - Type: Tubeless-ready clincher - Rim material: EA90 aluminum/welded - Rim depth: 27mm - Internal rim width: 19.5mm - External rim width: 24mm - Spoke holes: 24, 28, 32 - ERD: 580 - Max tension: 1200 N/122 KGF
Someone said a few years ago that there was nothing new left to do with BMX rims, yet since then GSport has gone on to do quite a lot of new stuff, and here’s an example of the latest. At first glance the Birdcage looks like a fairly conventional “aero” style rim, but there is more to it than that. The first clue comes from the name; birds have hollow bones to save weight whilst retaining as much strength as possible, and the Birdcage rim has a hollow bead for the same reason. The rim’s hollow bead is still big and chunky to help reduce the chances of pinch puncturing or flat spotting the rim, but by creating a tiny hollow cavity inside it GSport can also keep the weight right down. The next innovation was to adapt their cross-lacing design to the narrow inner wall of the rim. They managed to squeeze a few extra millimeters of spoke offset out of the design to help increase lateral wheel strength, and by carefully tailoring the rim’s cross-section we managed to match all the angles to the nipple so that the walls of the rim section act like the ribs inside the Ribcage rim, which helps to support the spoke nipples as much as possible. Traditionally, the greatest flaw in “aero” rims has been the valve hole. “Aero” rims position a lot of very efficiently utilized mass in the base of the rim to support the spokes and give the rim good strength, then a huge hole is drilled through it for the valve stem and a massive weak-spot is created. With the Birdcage GSport has offset the valve hole so that this section can retain its strength. A handy side-effect of this is that fitting a pump is now more convenient. Aside from these original features, GSport spent a lot of time “sweating the small stuff”. They’ve ensured that the deep center allows for easy tire removal and fitting, and they've made sure that the sidewalls, while slimmed down, are still suitable for brake use. The end result is one of their most high tech rims to date. With a weight of just 408g (14.4oz) it outperforms most rims weighing 20-30% more, and the weight saving from the rotational mass of the wheel feels fantastic. TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS - Sizes: 20" Only - Drillings: 36 hole - Weight: 408g / 14.4oz - Width: 34mm ERD: 383mm
If the Ribcage is too rich for your blood, the Rollcage is its more affordable sibling. Using the same proven shape and cross-over-lacing to create a really strong wheel, but industry standard 6061-T6 alloy and no ribs drops the price considerably. While the Rollcage is the lesser expensive, it is still an excellent rim, with the same super tough sidewall and bead profile its the lightest rim we make at 450 grams. You will recognize the rims by their outer shape, but the Rollcage is actually 2mm narrower and easily identified by the groove in the middle of the inner wall. We offer rims in HARD anodized finishes rather than the decorative anodizing used by most companies. TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS - Sizes: 20" Only - Drillings: 36 and 48 - Weight (Hard Anodised): 450g / 15.9oz - Weight (Chrome Plate): 490g / 17.3oz - Width: 34mm ERD: 389mm
The Ribcage has been one of the only rims to have true design breakthroughs in the last few years, since its introduction the competition has scrambled to catch up but still remain a poor copy, so if it doesnt say G-Sport on the rim, don't expect it to perform like a G-Sport rim. The Ribcage is a light weight rim that can take anything you throw at it. With the ribcage the spoke holes are re-enforced with patented ribs that support the sides of each spoke nipple and eliminate the possibility of nipple pull through under even the highest loads. The rim also features cross-over-spoke lacing, where each spoke goes from one side of the hub to the opposite side of the rim for an increased angle and therefore increased lateral strength. The outer walls are extra thick to protect against case dents, while the other walls are extra thin to keep it light. The entire design revolves around the use of a proprietary high strength aluminum alloy made specially for us in an on-site foundry . At 500 grams, the strength to weight ratio of the Ribcage cannot be matched. The 36mm width and 18mm height are also major factors in the design, spreading out the impacts and maximizing resistance to pinch puncturing. GSport offers rims in HARD anodized finishes rather than the decorative anodizing used by most companies. All of these advantages create the premier rim, but do effect the cost. TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS - Sizes: 20" Only - Drillings: 36 and 48 - Weight (Hard Anodised): 500g /17.6oz - Weight (Chrome Plate): 540g / 19oz - Width: 36mm ERD: 389
The Kink Atlas II is a low-profile and wide-stance rim, with a sleek outer profile. The double-wall construction is extruded from industry standard 6061-T6 aluminum and features a welded seam. It’s unique interior wall structure, 36mm overall width, and offset spoke pattern create additional strength. Thickened side walls and spoke faces also create additional strength where you need it most. - Material:6061-T6 Aluminum - Width: 36mm - Height:15mm - ERD: 394mm - Drilling: 36-hole - Lacing: Straight - Lace - Weight: 18.4oz
The Kink Brawler rim is an aero-style rim that is built to take a beating. The double-wall design with welded seam construction provides a massive amount of strength and stiffness. The 6061-T6 aluminum extrusion profile is designed for added support and is drilled for straight spoke lacing. Extended-height sidewalls mean this aero-style rim can also be used with brakes. - Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum - Width: 36mm - Height: 20mm - ERD: 384mm - Drilling: 36-hole - Lacing: Straight Lace - Weight:19.4oz
Mavic's CXP Elite offers a 21mm aerodynamic pin-joined profile, along with eyelets around each spoke hole to enhance its durability. Weight: 510 grams
As a proud descendant of MA2, MA40 and MA3, Mavic’s Open Elite is the perfect blend of successful Mavic rim features. It balances durability, weight, and price to provide you with a road riding experience that has all you need and nothing you don’t.
One of the most celebrated rims in the history of road cycling, Mavic’s Open Pro remains the example to which high-end aluminum road rims are compared. Its design is tried and true, and its Maxtal material delivers a perfectly balanced strong, rigid, and lightweight wheel build. It also features Mavic’s Soudé Usiné Process (SUP), a process by which the rim is arc welded and machined smooth, resulting in a stronger rim joint and better rim balance, as well as smooth, shudder-free braking. Ride a pair of Open Pros and you’ll understand why so many experienced riders swear by them. - Clincher
Featuring the most renowned Mavic technologies, the A 719 is the benchmark rim for the trekking and touring market. This rim is SUP-welded and features wide, UB Control machined braking surfaces for enduring strength and control in the roughest road conditions.
The QUADRANT uses a unique pinned junction design that allows Odyssey's lightest rim to also be their most affordable. With its offset spoke drilling, this rim is stronger than its weight suggests. The Quadrant is one of the few pinned rims that receives regular and unquestioned use by pro level riders. SPECS - 6000 series aluminum - Width: 34mm - Height: 18mm - ERD: 392mm - 36-H - 20 inches - 420 grams (14.8 oz)
The Odyssey Litehouse Rim is both light and strong, with super-thick angled sidewalls to minimize the risk of damage when you hang up. The rim features a wider cross-section than normal to compliment modern tire widths. Designed as a semi-brakeless rim that can be run front or rear. When brakes are used, be sure to adjust the pads so they avoid making contact with the tire’s sidewall, as usual. Features: - Precision welded joint - 6000 series aluminum Specs: - Width: 35mm - Height: 21mm - ERD: 388mm - Weight: 475 grams (16oz)
$67.99 - $74.99
A long running standard, the Hazard Lite is revered because of its strength, lightweight and affordable price. Constantly imitated but never matched in quality or reliability, the Hazard Lite is used regularly by pro-level riders–even the ones that are being paid to ride something else. SPECS - 6000 series aluminum - 32mm wide - 17mm tall 36H - 20-inch version (ERD: 390mm) - 24? version (ERD: 486mm)
The original 7000 series aluminum BMX rim. This specialty grade of aluminum lets Odyssey produce a rim that is both lightweight and strong. The Seven-KA is a proven, go-to rim for pro-level riders worldwide. SPECS - 7000 series aluminum - Width: 34mm - Height: 17mm ERD: 390mm
Origin-8's DNZ18 is a lightweight 700 x 22c aero aluminum clincher rim. It has machined sidewalls for great braking and the spoke holes are reinforced with eyelets for durability.
$42.99 - $51.99
- 42mm DEEP DISH sleeved and pinned rim - Powder coated (PC) or Anodized finish(Ano) dependent on color - Available with Machined or Non-Machined sidewall - 760g
$55.99 - $99.99
- AL6061-T6 alloy construction - Post-production anodized in a sanded gloss black finish - Available in 2 profile options - Tubeless ready - Disc brake only - Sleeved joint - ISO-Road certified Specs: - ISO: 622 - Wall: Dbl - Side: Disc - Valve: Pv - Tire Compatibility: Tubeless Compatible High Profile: - Width ID: 19 - Width OD: 22.6 - Profile: 30 - Weight: 400g - ERD: 577 Low Profile: - Width ID: 17 - Width OD: 22.3 - Profile: 22 - Weight: 410 - ERD: 594
- AL6061-T6 alloy construction - Post-production anodized in a sanded gloss black finish - Available in 2 profile options - Tubeless ready - Sleeved joint - ISO-Road certified - ISO: 622 - Width ID: 17 - Width OD: 22 - Wall: Dbl - Side: MSW - Valve: PV - Tire Compatibility: Tubeless Compatible High Profile: - Profile: 35 - Weight: 550g - ERD: 568 Low Profile: - Profile: 24 - Weight: 435g - ERD: 589
- AL6061-T6 alloy construction - Post-production anodized in a sanded gloss black finish - Eyeletted spoke holes - Tubeless ready - Disc brake only - Sleeved joint - ISO-Mountain certified - ISO: 584 - Width ID: 27 - Width OD: 32.2 - Profile: 20 - Wall: Dbl - Side: Disc - Valve: PV - Weight: 490g - ERD: 559 - Tire Compatibility: Tubeless Compatible
- AL6061-T6 alloy constuction - Post-production anodized in a sanded gloss black finish - Tubeless ready - Disc brake only - Pinned joint - ISO-Mountain certified - ISO: 584 - Profile: 18 - Wall: Dbl - Side: Disc - Valve: PV - ERD: 564 - Tire Compatibility: Tubeless Compatible 40mm Width: - Width ID: 35 - Width OD: 40 - Weight: 560g 45mm Width: - Width ID: 40 - Width OD: 45 - Weight: 650g 50mm Width: - Width ID: 45 - Width OD: 50 - Weight: 730g
• Size: 26 x 4.0 • ISO: 559 • Double Wall Construction • Non-machined Side Wall • Color: Black • Drill: 36 • Weight: 1,579 grams • Width: 100mm • Rim depth: 29.5mm
• Size: 26 x 4.0 • Double wall construction • Non-machined sidewall • Color: Black • Drilling: 32 or 36 • ERD: 534 • Width: 80mm • Depth: 24.5 • Weight: 1,310 grams (32-hole), 1,294 grams (36-hole)
- AL6061-T6 alloy construction - Post-production anodized in a sanded gloss black finish - Tubeless ready - Disc brake only - Sleeved joint - ISO-Mountain certified - ISO: 622 - Width ID: 21 - Width OD: 24.6 - Profile: 30 - Wall: Dbl - Side: Disc - Valve: Pv - Weight: 460g - ERD: 577 - Tire Compatibility: Tubeless Compatible
- AL6061-T6 alloy construction - Post-production anodized in a sanded gloss black finish - Eyeletted spoke holes - Tubeless ready - Disc brake only - Sleeved joint - ISO-Mountain certified - ISO: 584 - Width ID: 30 - Width OD: 35.5 - Profile: 20 - Wall: Dbl - Side: Disc - Valve: PV - Weight: 530g - ERD: 559 - Tire Compatibility: Tubeless Compatible
- Model: AT-PRO801-UL - ISO: 559 - Width ID: 74 - Width OD: 80 - Profile: 23.5 - Wall: Sgl - Side: NMSW - Valve: PV - Weight: 1078g - ERD: 536 - Tire Compatibility: Tube Only
• Size: 26 x 4.0 • Single wall construction • Non-machined sidewall • Color: Black • Drilling: 32 • ERD: 536 • Width: 60mm • Depth: 24.5
Page 1 of 4 Next page