12- to 24-Inch
• EVA flat liner material • Resists thorns, glass, and sharp objects • Place inside tire between tube and tire
The Kenda Street BMX Series Tires are constructed of a steel bead and are available in a variety of sizes.
$11.99 - $18.99
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead
MICHELIN's Country Junior is a great, multi-surface tire for your kid's 16-, 20- or 24-inch wheel bike. It boasts MICHELIN's long-wearing reinforced carbon black tread that offers nice traction and resists skidding, too.
$14.99 - $21.99
An affordable all-terrain tire, with a smooth-rolling tread pattern. Product Specifications - Pressure: 65psi - Weight: 27oz
$15.99 - $21.99
The Mission Tracker tire is an affordable modern tire that features a slick style tread design. A balanced rubber compound keeps you rolling faster while providing softer landings and plenty of grip. Thicker sidewalls reduce flats and improve your ride at lower tire pressures. - Max pressure: 60psi - Weight: 33.0oz
$15.99 - $31.99
Primo tires designed for wheelchairs. - Gray tires for wheelchair - ISO diameter = 540mm - 75psi
• Hybrid/touring tire for fast rides and commuting • Wire bead • Size: 16 x 1.5
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Size: 18 x 1.75
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
Street tread wheelchair tire ideal for every day use on sidewalks and pavement. - ISO diameter = 501mm
The Current Tire has a grippy, directional tread pattern, good shape, and generous width. It’s an affordable tire designed to make it easier for beginner riders to upgrade their bike and keep existing riders riding!
The Kink Sever tires feature a simple, yet stylish and effective low profile tread pattern that rolls fast while providing a ton of grip. The entire outer tread surface is micro-knurled which adds additional traction, fresh out of the box. The 2.4? tire width and resilient rubber compound help soften hard landings for both the rider and the rims. Increased thickness in the sidewall areas helps to prevent flats and improves stability even when running lower tire pressures. - Pressure: 60psi - Bead: Wire - Weight: 32.5oz
$18.99 - $22.99
- Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity - Wire bead
• Recreational tire with raised center, slight lateral grooves for traction • Size: 24 x 1 3/8
• Street/park tire, tacky tread with tightly bunched knobs • Wire bead • Size: 20 x 1.95
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 14 x 2.125
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 20 x 1 3/8
Front and rear BMX race tires designed to balance traction and low rolling resistance with a block-designed center tread. - UTC rubber compound - Patterned sidewall adds abrasion protection while maintaining casing suppleness
OS20 diameter BMX race tires designed to balance traction and low rolling resistance with a block-designed center tread. - CYLEX 120 TPI superlight casing - UTC rubber compound - Patterned sidewall adds abrasion protection while maintaining casing suppleness - OS20 utilizes a larger diameter tire design to increase rolling efficiency Compatibility: - Must use with specific OS20 frames and rims, however many forks will accept this tire sizing currently - ISO Diameter = 451mm - NOT compatible with standard 20-inch BMX rims (ISO Diameter = 406mm)
$22.00 - $24.99
Hit the dirt jumps, flow the park and session the street, all on Maxxis' Holy Roller. The unique tread pattern makes this great tire super versatile for any type of riding.
The Williams tire combines the best of both worlds, with a smooth continuous centerline tread that rolls super-fast and super grippy micro-knurling across the side treads. The 2.5" width adds stability and softens hard landings, while still fitting in most modern frames. Nathan Williams tested and approved. - Size: 2.5" - Pressure: 35-60 PSI - Bead: Wire - Weight: 23.8 oz
• Recreational tire with horizontal grooves for traction • Size: 24 x 1 1/4 • ISO 547
• Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance • Size: 20 x 1 3/4 • ISO 419
• Hybrid/touring tire for fast rides and commuting • Wire bead • Size: 20 x 1.5
The SPECTR is a versatile tire that can handle street, wood, cement, or dirt. A smooth center tread keeps the tire rolling fast while the GripPods on the shoulder provide additional traction when carving. - PneuMax 100 PSI casing - UTC rubber compound - Grip-Pod system helps maintain traction when cornering
• MTB tire suitable for road use with shallow, raised center knobs • Size: 24 x 2.125
• Gray tread, sidewalls with raised center and lateral knobs
The Primo Comet Recumbent is a fast-rolling, high-pressure tire.
Sting tires have an exclusive street pattern tread designed by Salt Plus, knurled for extra traction. - Street pattern tread
Page 1 of 3 Next page