Parts & Accessories
Flexible Versatite™ mount for Dash, Zot, Dart, Hotrod, Hotshot Micro 2W, Hotshot Pro 200 (flexible mount version; not for Hotshot Pro 200C) systems. Compatible with most handlebars, seat posts, and seat stays including aero styles.
Mount your Cygolite bicycle headlight to a variety of GoPro compatible interfaces and third-party mounting options that are compatible with the GoPro interface. - Compatible with Ranger, Expilion, Metro, and Streak series - Includes adapter piece only
Helmet mount kit compatible with Ranger, Expilion, Metro Pro and Plus, Metro, Streak, and Pace systems. - Includes: helmet bracket, velcro strap, and foam pad.
2nd generation Locktite™ tool-free handlebar bracket mount for Ranger, Expilion, Metro Pro and Plus, Metro, Streak and Pace systems. Compatible with 22 to 32mm diameter handlebars.
Lezyne's Go-Pro LED Adapter allows you to mount your Lezyne LED light to any standard Go-Pro mount. This makes it fast and easy to switch swap out your camera and headlight using the same mount.
Lezyne's Composite Bar Mount is a hard mount made of a reinforced Composite Matrix cradle for a strong and secure attachment of the Mega Drive, Deca Drive, and XL LED lights to the handlebar. It is designed for 25.4 mm or 31.8 mm bars, with the cradle designed to pivot 15 degrees laterally to allow adjustment of the LED light beam angle and directing it where it is most needed. A large thumb screw secures the CM mount to the bar without need of tools, and can be tightened by hand or a 1mm hex key. Molded rubber shims add grip and fine-tune fitting to undersized bars. Composite Bar Mounts are sold in a kit with the Mega Drive, Deca Drive, or XL LED lights.
Lezyne's versatile Composite Matrix Helmet Mount is a durable and versatile accessory for Lezyne Mini XL, Power XL, Super XL, Deca and Mega Drives. It is constructed with lightweight and durable mold-injected Composite Matrix material for its base plate and spherical pivot. A strong rubber and Velcro strap attaches the mount to the helmet. The Composite Matrix spherical pivot and cradle allow the user to adjust the position of the light in all directions.
The versatile Composite Matrix Helmet Mount is a durable and versatile accessory for Lezyne KTV Pro, Power XL, Macro XL, Hecto XL and Micro XL Drives. It is constructed with lightweight and durable mold-injected Composite Matrix material for its base plate and spherical pivot. A strong rubber and Velcro strap attaches the mount to the helmet. The Composite Matrix spherical pivot and cradle allow the user to adjust the position of the light in all directions.
$14.99 - $15.99
Lezyne's Aluminum Handle Bar Mount is a CNC-machined aluminum hard mount with a reinforced Composite Matrix cradle that securely holds the Mega Drive, Deca Drive, and XL LED lights. It is designed either for 25.4mm or 31.8mm bars, with the cradle designed to pivot 15 degrees of lateral adjustment to direct light where it is most needed. The hinged clamshell design provides a great grip that is ideal for large lights. A large thumb screw secures the AL mount to the bar without need of tools, and can be tightened by hand or a 1mm hex key. Molded rubber shims add grip and fine tune fitting to undersized bars. Aluminum Bar Mounts are sold separately and are not included with the Mega Drive, Deca Drive, or XL LED lights kit.
- Versatile LED and accessories forward mount - Multiple mounting options - Composite matrix construction with aluminum arms - Bolts directly to stem faceplate - Includes mounting hardware. (Stem mount, 2x mount arm, 2x length 30MM/35MM length to match most stems, spacers, screw set) - Suitable for most Lezyne most E-Bike front light (Macro, Power, Power Pro, Micro, Hecto)
This mount is designed to securely attach your Light and Motion Vis 180 Micro taillight to your bicycle.
Keep your handlebar organized and your devices secure with the SGS-400-OS (27.2/31.8/35.0mm) from Minoura. - Holds up to 2 accessories (light, computer, mp3, bottle cage holder, etc.) - Lightweight and rustproof alloy construction - New LW-Clamp reduces weight 25 grams compared to previous models - Aluminum bar is position adjustable and uses Hex Bolt to install and remove - 27mm-35mm diameter
Increase your line of sight with the NiteRider Lumina Helmet Mount. By mounting your head light onto your helmet, it’ll allow you to see farther into your turn or wherever your head turns. System Compatibility: - Lumina Series - MiNewt Mini Series - Mako Series
Handlebar mount for all systems that use the slider mounting clip. Fits handlebar clamp diameters from 25.4mm–35mm. System Compatibility: - Pro Series - HID Series - Classic Plus & Select - Evolution & Digital Evolution - HeadTrip & Digital HeadTrip - TrailRat & TrailRat Select - RoadRat - Digital Patrol LED - Digital Patrol - Pre 2001 systems
Origin-8's Eyelet Stub Light Mount is an ingenious way to easily mount a light (or other accessory) to any bicycle frame with standard rack/fender eyelets. The Stub is made of light and tough 6061 aluminum tubing with an outside diameter of 26mm and an overall length of 46mm. It simply bolts to the eyelet with its included 5mm screw. There's a press-fit cap on the end to seal it.
- Attaches to rear racks - Compatible with: Blinky 3,5,7 and Superflash - 25mm between each of the top horizontal holes (center to center) - Requires an "L bracket" that typically comes with a rear rack. If your rack is missing the L bracket, you can purchase Planet Bike's rack hardware pack
- Mounts Beamer and Blaze 1/2W lights to a helmet - Compatible with Beamer 1, Beamer 3, Beamer 5, Blaze 1/2W and Blaze 2W Micro, Blaze 140 SL, Blaze 180 USB - Increased weight and length of Blaze 300, 500, and 650 USB lights may cause awkward mounting on helmet
- Fits seatpost (up to 31.8mm) or seatstay - Compatible with: Blinky 3,5,7, all Superflash lights and Blinky Safety rear light - Use with Blinky Safety Front light bracket to fit oversize (~31.8mm) handlebars
- Quick Strap mounts, adjusts or removes in seconds without tools - Fits 25.4-35mm handlebars - Compatible with Blazes, Beamers, 1200 and Super Spot
- Compatible with all Blaze headlights, Beamer 1/3/5, 1200, Dual Spot, and Bright Spot bike headlights - Fits 25.4 – 31.8mm handlebars
- Fits 25.4-31.8mm handlebars - Compatible with Blaze, Beamers, 1200, 5000x and Super Spot
Compatible with Shiner and Shiner Back lights - Rubber pad with loop straps to quickly mount and remove light for recharging - 50mm bolt spacing to fit most rear racks
- Compatible with Blinky 3,5,7, Superflashes, Turbo, Turbo Minis Superflash Micros and Blinky Safety rear light - Designed specifically for aero seat posts - Adjustable light angle - Easy on/easy off design makes for quick mounting and removal
- Compatible with seatpost diameter 20mm-36mm - Adjustable light angle - Easy on/easy off design makes for quick mounting and removal - Compatible with Blinky 3,5,7, Superflashes, Turbo, Turbo Minis, Superflash Micros and Blinky Safety rear light
The bolt-on headlight bracket mounts to your fork crown and provides a unique mounting option that centers a headlight just above the front wheel. It comes with a platform that is specifically designed to work with most Planet Bike lights. This platform can be removed quickly to create a 26.2mm diameter universal mount that accommodates most clamp and stretch strap mounting systems. - Planet Bike specific platform works with most Planet Bike headlights - Converts to a 26.2mm universal mount to fit most headlight mounting systems - Bracket bolts through brake mount on fork crown (60mm bolt, washer, and nut included) - Compatible with all Blaze, Beamer, Spok, Amigo and Spot headlights - Weight: 72 grams
Planet Bike's BRT Strap is a small item that provides big visibility. This versatile LED safety band can be used as an arm band, pants keeper, dog collar and anything else you can think of. An included lithium battery provides over 200 hours of run time in either flashing or steady mode.
Mount your tail light to the reflector tab on the back of a rear cargo rack with this Rack Bracket from Portland Design Works. - Compatible with all PDW rear lights except the Asteroid and Fenderbot - Horizontal holes are 50mm apart to fit European rack standards - Vertical holes are 18mm apart to fit most reflector mounts
The PDW Outpost Mount allows you to attach a handlebar-mounted headlight to the side of your tapered wire basket—eliminating the problem of basket cargo blocking the light beam. The attachment plate compensates for the angle of a tapered wire basket, allowing the headlight to stay nice and level. - 32mm diameter clamping area for lights - Attaches with two M5 bolts and a steel backing plate - Mounts on left or right side
-Mounts easily to front racks with threaded M5 mounts -Allows for unobstructed light positioning -22.2mm clamping diameter
Problem Solvers' Braze-on Light mount threads into your fork or fender eyelets, allowing you to mount lights or accessories. It's lower position is great for getting your light closer to the ground for better visibility.
Page 1 of 3 Next page