Parts & Accessories
Flexible Versatite™ mount for Dash, Zot, Dart, Hotrod, Hotshot Micro 2W, Hotshot Pro 200 (flexible mount version; not for Hotshot Pro 200C) systems. Compatible with most handlebars, seat posts, and seat stays including aero styles.
Mount your Cygolite bicycle headlight to a variety of GoPro compatible interfaces and third-party mounting options that are compatible with the GoPro interface. - Compatible with Ranger, Expilion, Metro, and Streak series - Includes adapter piece only
- Installs under the seat for a low profile, less cluttered appearance - Easy to install and stays secure in all terrain - Clamps to most two-rail bicycle saddles - Use with Cygolite Hypershot and Hotshot tail lights - Can also be used with GoPro compatible interface - Premium plastic for strong durability - Only weighs 23 grams - Less prone to scratching bikes compared to metal mounts - Tail light secures to mount without removing from saddle rails - Designed, engineered, and assembled in the USA
Helmet mount kit compatible with Ranger, Expilion, Metro Pro and Plus, Metro, Streak, and Pace systems. - Includes: helmet bracket, velcro strap, and foam pad.
2nd generation Locktite™ tool-free handlebar bracket mount for Ranger, Expilion, Metro Pro and Plus, Metro, Streak and Pace systems. Compatible with 22 to 32mm diameter handlebars.
Lezyne's Go-Pro LED Adapter allows you to mount your Lezyne LED light to any standard Go-Pro mount. This makes it fast and easy to switch swap out your camera and headlight using the same mount.
Lezyne's versatile Composite Matrix Helmet Mount is a durable and versatile accessory for Lezyne Mini XL, Power XL, Super XL, Deca and Mega Drives. It is constructed with lightweight and durable mold-injected Composite Matrix material for its base plate and spherical pivot. A strong rubber and Velcro strap attaches the mount to the helmet. The Composite Matrix spherical pivot and cradle allow the user to adjust the position of the light in all directions.
- Versatile LED and accessories forward mount - Bolts directly to stem faceplate - Included Aluminum Fork Mount, spacer and screw set - Suitable for most Lezyne most E-Bike front lights (Macro, Power, Power Pro, Micro, Hecto)
The versatile Composite Matrix Helmet Mount is a durable and versatile accessory for Lezyne KTV Pro, Power XL, Macro XL, Hecto XL and Micro XL Drives. It is constructed with lightweight and durable mold-injected Composite Matrix material for its base plate and spherical pivot. A strong rubber and Velcro strap attaches the mount to the helmet. The Composite Matrix spherical pivot and cradle allow the user to adjust the position of the light in all directions.
- Versatile LED and accessories forward mount - Multiple mounting options - Composite matrix construction with aluminum arms - Bolts directly to stem faceplate - Includes mounting hardware. (Stem mount, 2x mount arm, 2x length 30MM/35MM length to match most stems, spacers, screw set) - Suitable for most Lezyne most E-Bike front light (Macro, Power, Power Pro, Micro, Hecto)
Keep your handlebar organized and your devices secure with the SGS-400-STD (22.2/25.4/28.6mm) from Minoura. - Holds up to 2 accessories (light, computer, mp3, bottle cage holder, etc.) - Lightweight and rustproof alloy construction - New LW-Clamp reduces weight 25 grams compared to previous models - Aluminum bar is position adjustable and uses Hex Bolt to install and remove - 22mm-29mm diameter
Origin-8's Eyelet Stub Light Mount is an ingenious way to easily mount a light (or other accessory) to any bicycle frame with standard rack/fender eyelets. The Stub is made of light and tough 6061 aluminum tubing with an outside diameter of 26mm and an overall length of 46mm. It simply bolts to the eyelet with its included 5mm screw. There's a press-fit cap on the end to seal it.
The Portland Design Works Stayputnik tail light bracket has a UV-proof rubber strap to securely hold your tail light on nearly any size seat post. - Mounts in seconds and is compatible with every Portland Design Works tail light except Asteroid and Fenderbot. - UV proof rubber strap - Compatible with every PDW tail light except Asteroid and Fenderbot
Grab a set of Portland Design Works tail light brackets to mount your lights on seat posts and seat stays. - Seat post and seat stay brackets - Rubber shims included for a custom fit - Compatible with all PDW tail lights except Asteroid and Fenderbot
Mount your tail light to the reflector tab on the back of a rear cargo rack with this Rack Bracket from Portland Design Works. - Compatible with all PDW rear lights except the Asteroid and Fenderbot - Horizontal holes are 50mm apart to fit European rack standards - Vertical holes are 18mm apart to fit most reflector mounts
The PDW Outpost Mount allows you to attach a handlebar-mounted headlight to the side of your tapered wire basket—eliminating the problem of basket cargo blocking the light beam. The attachment plate compensates for the angle of a tapered wire basket, allowing the headlight to stay nice and level. - 32mm diameter clamping area for lights - Attaches with two M5 bolts and a steel backing plate - Mounts on left or right side
The Gino Light Mount provides a mounting point for handlebar lights wherever there is an M5 threaded eyelet on your frame. - 6061 Aluminum - 30g - 26.0mm outside diameter - 5mm mounting bolt
- A great way to mount a light, computer, power meter or GPS unit in the center of a threadless stem - Made in the USA - Material: 6061 Aluminum - Weight: 24g - Outside Diameter: 26.0mm - Stem Size: Threadless 1-1/8"
- Attaches to rear racks - Compatible with: Blinky 3,5,7 and Superflash - 25mm between each of the top horizontal holes (center to center) - Requires an "L bracket" that typically comes with a rear rack. If your rack is missing the L bracket, you can purchase Planet Bike's rack hardware pack
- Mounts Beamer and Blaze 1/2W lights to a helmet - Compatible with Beamer 1, Beamer 3, Beamer 5, Blaze 1/2W and Blaze 2W Micro, Blaze 140 SL, Blaze 180 USB - Increased weight and length of Blaze 300, 500, and 650 USB lights may cause awkward mounting on helmet
- Fits seatpost (up to 31.8mm) or seatstay - Compatible with: Blinky 3,5,7, all Superflash lights and Blinky Safety rear light - Use with Blinky Safety Front light bracket to fit oversize (~31.8mm) handlebars
- Quick Strap mounts, adjusts or removes in seconds without tools - Fits 25.4-35mm handlebars - Compatible with Blazes, Beamers, 1200 and Super Spot
- Compatible with all Blaze headlights, Beamer 1/3/5, 1200, Dual Spot, and Bright Spot bike headlights - Fits 25.4 – 31.8mm handlebars
- Fits 25.4-31.8mm handlebars - Compatible with Blaze, Beamers, 1200, 5000x and Super Spot
Compatible with Shiner and Shiner Back lights - Rubber pad with loop straps to quickly mount and remove light for recharging - 50mm bolt spacing to fit most rear racks
- Compatible with Blinky 3,5,7, Superflashes, Turbo, Turbo Minis Superflash Micros and Blinky Safety rear light - Designed specifically for aero seat posts - Adjustable light angle - Easy on/easy off design makes for quick mounting and removal
- Compatible with seatpost diameter 20mm-36mm - Adjustable light angle - Easy on/easy off design makes for quick mounting and removal - Compatible with Blinky 3,5,7, Superflashes, Turbo, Turbo Minis, Superflash Micros and Blinky Safety rear light
The bolt-on headlight bracket mounts to your fork crown and provides a unique mounting option that centers a headlight just above the front wheel. It comes with a platform that is specifically designed to work with most Planet Bike lights. This platform can be removed quickly to create a 26.2mm diameter universal mount that accommodates most clamp and stretch strap mounting systems. - Planet Bike specific platform works with most Planet Bike headlights - Converts to a 26.2mm universal mount to fit most headlight mounting systems - Bracket bolts through brake mount on fork crown (60mm bolt, washer, and nut included) - Compatible with all Blaze, Beamer, Spok, Amigo and Spot headlights - Weight: 72 grams
Planet Bike's BRT Strap is a small item that provides big visibility. This versatile LED safety band can be used as an arm band, pants keeper, dog collar and anything else you can think of. An included lithium battery provides over 200 hours of run time in either flashing or steady mode.
-Mounts easily to front racks with threaded M5 mounts -Allows for unobstructed light positioning -22.2mm clamping diameter
Page 1 of 3 Next page