Lynskey knows it can be hard to quit the trail, so they turned their Ridgeline 27.5 into the perfect all-day machine. With a silky smooth ride from the legendary titanium tubeset, and an incredibly precise, nimble ride, you'll be tearing up single track and hauling down fire roads with the biggest grin plastered across your face. A tapered head tube offers precise steering, while the 142 x 12mm rear thru-axle ensures true tracking through even rough chunder.
Add in a variety of custom options from Lynskey, and you'll be looking for an excuse to put in a few more laps on your favorite loop.
- 12x142 thru axle dropout configuration
- Front fork: Best suited for 120mm
- Rear Rotor size: Accepts up to a 180mm rear rotor
- Front derailleur type: 34.9 low mount top pull front derailleur
- Cable routing: all "under" top tube
- Perfect for endurance event
- Downtube cable routing for Shimano side pull front derailleur
Custom finishes, geometry and parts packages available
Pedals sold separately
|Frame||Lynskey Titanium w/tapered head tube, 142 x 12mm thru-axle|
|Bottom Bracket||73mm Standard English|
|Front Derailleur||Accepts 34.9mm clamp|
|Brakes||Disc; Rear accepts up to 180mm rotor|
|Seat Post||Accepts 27.2mm|