The Apollo is a waterproof super bright LED light that is small and easy to mount. FEATURES - USB Rechargeable - Strap Fits Bars 20-40mm - Waterproof - Micro USB Cable Included - 240° Visibility SPECS - Modes: High: 3 hrs, Medium: 6 hrs, Slow Flash: 50 hrs, & Quick Flash: 40 hrs - Weight: 29 Grams with Bracket - Runtime: Up to 50 hrs on Flash - Battery: Lithium Polymer
The UTL-15 is a great everyday tail light. Be seen with this 15 lumen, 3 mode, and ABS constructed light. FEATURES - 3 LED Design for Easy Visibility - IPX3 Waterproof - Charges From Dead to Fully Charge in 2 Hours - Last Mode Memory SPECS - Solid Modes: High (15 Lumens): 2 hrs, Low (7 Lumens): 4.5 hrs - Flash Modes: KITT Flash (5 Lumens): 14.5 hrs, Flash (15 Lumens): 4 hrs - Weight: 56 Grams with Bracket - Battery: Lithium Polymer
FEATURES - 30 High Powered Micro LED Ring for Large Visible Surface Area - Auto On Night Sensor - Auto Safe Mode - Last Mode Memory - Remote Switch Compatible - Aero Post Compatible Bracket - Saddle Rail Mount Included SPECS - Solid Modes: High (50 Lumens): 1.5 hrs, Medium (25 Lumens): 2.75 hrs, Low (15 Lumens): 4.75 hrs - Flash Modes: *Daytime Flash (100 Lumens): 24 hrs, High Flash Slow (50 Lumens): 11 hrs, High Flash Fast (50 Lumens) 7.5 hrs, Low Flash (15 Lumens): 25 hrs, Auto Safe Mode Extends Runtime an Additional 45mins - Weight: 53 Grams with Bracket - Battery: Lithium Polymer
Be safe out there with Serfas' TL-STN Seat Stay Taillight. This water-resistant safety beacon will get you noticed out on the road with a large, super-bright 1/2-watt red LED flanked by 6 brilliant smaller LEDs. Plus, the weatherproof silicone body stretches to easily mount to any tube on your bike. Use a few Seat Stay Taillights for 360-degrees of visibility! This great light has steady, strobe and flash modes.
$35.00 - $45.00
Serfas' Thunderbolt Taillight delivers 35 lumens in an extremely versatile, USB-rechargeable package. Attach the water-resistant silicone body nearly anywhere on your bike, and use the high, low, or two flash modes to make sure cars or cyclists can see you when approaching from behind after dark. At just 50 grams, you won't even notice it's on your bike — but others will!
Make sure you have excellent rear visibility at night with the Blinky 3. This sweet taillight aims 3 bright LEDs directionally to provide visibility from up to a mile away. Its soft-touch power switch accesses flashing or steady modes for up to 100 hours of run time on the 2 AAA batteries (included). And, it includes seatpost and seatstay mounts.
Compact, aero-post-compatible safety light with two bright LEDs. It features a super-lightweight, yet durable co-molded construction that is IPX7 (waterproof) rated. NEW -- Up to 20 hours of runtime (seven hour increase) with highly improved optics. Its Wide Angle Lens offers up to 270° of visibility. The KTV Drive rear provides up to 10 lumens and five output/flash modes. And it features an integrated USB stick for convenient cable-free recharging. Specs - Max Lumens: 10 - Weight: 54g - Max Runtime: 20 hours - Recharge Time: 3 hours
Compact, aero-post-compatible safety light featuring a Daytime Flash mode. Its co-molded construction is super-light, yet durable and has an IPX7 waterproof rating. NEW -- Up to 19.5 hours of runtime (6.5 hour increase) with highly improved optics. Its Wide Angle Lens offers up to 270° of visibility. The KTV Drive Pro Rear provides up to 75 lumens (Daytime Flash) and five output/flash modes. And it features an integrated USB stick for convenient cable-free recharging. Specs - Max Lumens: 75 - Weight: 45g - Max Runtime: 19:30 hours - Recharge Time: 3 hours
Lezyne's KTV Drive Rear is a compact, high-visibility safety light with two ultra-bright LEDs. Durable, waterproof construction. Super lightweight. Provides up to nine lumens and three output/flash modes. Side Visibility cutouts for 180 degrees of visibility. Unique aero and round post compatible design Integrated USB stick for convenient cable-free recharging.
The new Strip Drive Rear Pro has been optimized with our new Wide Angle Optics lens (270° of visibility) and received a massive 32.5-hour increase in maximum runtime for up to 53 hours. It still features a class-leading 300-lumen Daytime Flash mode, in addition to 10 other output options thanks to its five LEDs. Its co-molded construction is now more compact, and can be mounted to aero or round posts. Equipped with a micro-USB port, charging is simple and efficient. Specs - Max Lumens: 300 - Weight: 53g - Max Runtime: 53 hours - Recharge Time: 2 hours
Lezyne's Zecto Drive Rear is a low-profile, high-visibility light with three ultra-bright LEDs. It delivers up to 80 lumens with five output options and holds up to daily use thanks to a lightweight, durable composite matrix body with machined aluminum faceplate. Intelligent Power Indicator displays battery life and provides side visibility. Convenient Micro-USB rechargeable design. Versatile 2-in-1 Clip-On System straps to bars or clips to loops.
Be prepared on the road with Endura's Seat Pack. It holds an inner tube, levers, CO2 cartridge, and has an external pocket for your multi-tool. A wide neoprene strap with Velcro attaches this durable pack to your saddle. Plus, waterproof zippers keep your essentials dry in the rain while the Luminite LED light enhances your visibility in low-light conditions. • Size: 430 cubic cm • 1 LED light
Topeak's RedLite Aura gives you 1 high-flux piranha LED and 2 super-bright red LEDs to provide superb visibility for cars approaching from the rear. It mounts quickly and easily to Topeak racks and seatposts, and the included coin batteries deliver up to 120 hours of run time.
Topeak's RedLite II mounts on seatposts, seat bags and seatstays. Its 4 super-bright LEDs shine through a 220-degree, wide-angle, reflective lens to alert traffic approaching from almost anywhere. The RedLite's watch-style lithium batteries (included) offer up to 100 hours of run time. Plus, you can choose from constant or blinking mode.
Put it on your seatpost, put it on your seatstay, put it anywhere—Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere. This powerful little light boasts two LEDs and runs for a whopping 100 hours! It has steady and two flashing modes, and is housed in a water-resistant body.
Sunlite's 330 Taillight helps you be seen. It sports a 100 hour run time with a 1/2 watt 3 LED system. The housing is water resistant and it has steady and flashing modes.
Others out on the roads and paths will see you when Sunlite's TL-L340 Taillight is on your bike. It sports 3 bright LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and a long run time.
Put it on your seatpost, put it on your seatstays, put it anywhere, Sunlite's Griplite goes almost everywhere. This powerful little light has 4 LEDs and runs for 60 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
- 6 lumen LED safety light - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - 2.5 ~ 10 hour run time per charge - Charging and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit rubber strap - Water resistant
- Simplistic safety light designed to be seen - Easy to install silicone strap attachment is compatible with 22.2-31.8mm bars - 3 modes including 1 steady and 2 flashing modes - Powered by 2 CR2032 batteries - Lumens: 6
- Single super bright LED safety light - USB rechargeable - cable included - Low battery indicator - Short 2.5-3 hour charge time with indicator light - Quick and easy to use silicone band attachment - 2 modes - Steady and flash - Lumens: 8
- Flat COB chip rear LED light with 38 individual COB chips - USB rechargeable 300 mAh li-ion polymer battery - 7 modes including a high and low setting and 5 flashing settings - Daytime flash modes enhances safety in any conditions or time of day - Low battery warning and battery capacity indicator (double click button to check) - Mode memory and tool free installation - Mount: seatpost - Lumens: 20
- COB style LED rear safety light in the shape of a heart - Perfect for cruisers, kids bikes or anyone that is feeling the love and desires a little extra flair on their ride - USB rechargeable with integrated low battery indicator Modes: 5 Mount: Rubber Strap Rechargable: USB Lumens: 15 Lumen Range: 1-100
- USB rechargeable 3 lumen safety light - 4 modes including 1 solid and 3 flashing settings - Multi-fit rubber strap attachment - Charging cable included
- 8 lumen, single LED safety light - 2 modes - solid and flashing - Up to 110 hour run time with 2 CR2032 batteries (included) - Multi-fit rubber strap attachment
- 20-lumen COB chip LED tail light - Powered by 2 AAA batteries (included) - Can be installed horizontally or vertically - IPX3 water-resistant rating
- 8 lumen safety tail light - Built in Li-Ion USB rechargable battery - 3 modes - 2 steady and 1 flashing setting - Multi fit rubber strap attachment - Low battery indicator
- 24 lumen LED - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - 1.5 ~ 6 hour run time per charge - Low battery, charging, and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit rubber strap - Water resistant
• 2 x 0.5 watt super bright red LEDs • Built-in Li-Ion rechargeable battery • 2 mode (steady / flashing) • 2 to 4.5 hour run time • Includes USB charging cable • Multi-fit QR seat post mount • Water resistant
• 2 bright Red LEDs • Includes 2 (CR 2032) lithium batteries • 100 hour run time • 3 mode (2 flashing modes & steady mode) • Water resistant silicone body
Page 1 of 4 Next page