It's the difference between the tentative first go of the year and the ripping third lap of a midsummer day. It's the ease of knowing your suspension is dialed. It's a boost of confidence, speed, and control when a bit more of any could make a winning formula. Enduralin is the extra bit of fun that turns a good ride into a great one—the shouting of the crowd, a flow state of euphoria, cowbells, chainsaws, accelerated reaction time, and enhanced perception. It's the difference between a Good Time and All-Time.
Longer Travel with New Kinematics
- Rallon gets a bump in travel to 160mm with a redesigned linkage assembly. A higher starting leverage ratio improves early stroke sensitivity, while the progressive rate increases from 8% to 20% to provide more bottom-out support.
- Frame geometry remains unchanged, even with greater travel, and the addition of a 170mm Fox 38 fork gives Rallon a boost of Enduralin with a new 64.5º head angle.
- Rallon's concentric boost suspension provides unique freedom to our engineers to finely design the kinematics so that pedaling efficiency, small bump sensibility, suspension progressivity, and rear system stiffness to weight ratio can be independently optimized.
- A high main pivot point provides minimum pedaling energy losses at the same time the seat stays and linkage positioning ensure just the right progressivity for outstanding bumps absorption and ultimate grip and control.
Pure Enduro Geometry
- Slack head angle
- Long cockpit
- Adjustable geometry
- Long wheelbase
- Steep seat angle
- Low bottom bracket
- Short chainstays
|Frame||Orbea Monocoque Race Carbon. Advanced Dynamics 160mm suspension technology. 29" wheels.Concentric Boost 12x148 rear axle. Pure Enduro geometry. Internal cable routing. ISCG05|
|Fork||Fox 38 Float Factory 170 Grip2 QR15x110 Kashima|
|Headset||Acros Alloy 1-1/8 - 1-1/2" Integrated|
|Rear Shock||Fox Float X2 Factory 2-Position Adjust Kashima custom tune 230x60mm|
Front: 110 x 15mm thru-axle
Rear: 148 x 12mm thru-axle
|Rims/Wheels||Race Face TURBINE-R30 TLR 15/110mm IS|
Front: Maxxis Minion DHF 29 x 2.50" FB 60 TPI 3C Maxx Terra Exo TR
Rear: Maxxis Minion DHR II 29 x 2.40" FB 60 TPI Dual Exo TR
|Crankset||Race Face Next-R 32t|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano XT M8100 SGS Shadow Plus|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano CS-M7100 10-51t 12-Speed|
|Shifters||Shimano XT M8100 I-Spec EV|
|Handlebars||Race Face Next R 35 20mm Rise 800mm|
|Stem||Race Face Aeffect R 35mm interface|
|Brakes||Shimano XT M8120 Hydraulic Disc|
|Saddle||Fizik Taiga Kium rail|
|Seat Post||Fox Transfer Factory Kashima Dropper 31.6x475,1/175mm (Internal routing)|
|Accessories & Extras||
OneUp Components ISCG05 chainguide
Shimano SL-MT500 I-Spec EV remote lockout
* Subject to change without notice.
|Grey Blue/Bright Red / Small/Medium||08434446741463||L27016NK|
|Grey Blue/Bright Red / Large||08434446741500||L27018NK|
|Grey Blue/Bright Red / X-Large||08434446741548||L27019NK|
|Black/Purple / Small/Medium||08434446741449||L27016NH|
|Black/Purple / Large||08434446741487||L27018NH|
|Black/Purple / X-Large||08434446741524||L27019NH|
|Green/Orange / Small/Medium||08434446741456||L27016NI|
|Green/Orange / Large||08434446741494||L27018NI|
|Green/Orange / X-Large||08434446741531||L27019NI|