AIM FOR THE TOP
Oiz is familiar with the hard work it takes to reach summits, leaderboards, and podium steps. We don't need to fabricate a pedigree for this phenomenon - two world championships prove Oiz is a thoroughbred. Oiz and serious cross-country are synonymous, its presence on the World Cup is undeniable. Is the lightest, stiffest and most efficient machine available whether you pin on a number or take it up to the highest peak on your afternoon ride. Oiz has what you need to get there - there is no better weapon to aim for the top.
OMX - 1740g
- The new OMX frame is lighter, a bit stiffer, and more nimble with 5mm shorter stays. If what you're after is an absolute XC Race experience, OMX will deliver.
WORLD CUP GEOMETRY
- Super-short rear end for explosive acceleration, maneuverability, and steep climb traction.
- The lowest profile brake mount provides the cleanest, stiffest and lightest caliper integration available.
- In the quest for stiffness and clean lines, we developed the long-fiber injected Fiberlink. The perfect blend of low weight and impressive rigidity, Fiberlink integrates seamlessly with the shapes of Oiz and the seat tube.
- It's the quickest way around the competition - and the optimal route for control cables racing to your fingertips. The proprietary rear shock lockout is completely invisible, hiding from mud and staying out of your way as you grab a water bottle. Controls are accessible and easy to use, creating the smoothest and sexiest shock mounting on the market. It's a small detail, but when your bike is optimized, customized, and weaponized, obsession over details can't be trivialized.
- One of the simplest features of the new Oiz was one of the most complex to accomplish - the MD, LG, and XL frames are all equipped with two bottle mounts inside the front triangle. The additional room made available by the Inside Line cable routing puts extra water at your fingertips instead of in your pocket or on your back.
SQUIDLOCK REMOTE LOCK
- A three-position lockout lever that is compact, lightweight, and integrates with your dropper post lever to allow you to use just one clamp, for both assemblies.
|1 - SEAT TUBE (C-T)||405||432||470||520|
|2 - TOP TUBE (EFF)||564||593||617||641|
|3 - HEAD TUBE||90||95||105||120|
|4 - CHAINSTAY||435||435||435||435|
|5 - BB HEIGHT||327||327||327||327|
|6 - BB DROP||47||47||47||47|
|7 - WHEELBASE||1094||1123||1148||1173|
|8 - HEAD ANGLE||69°||69°||69°||69°|
|9 - SEAT ANGLE||75°||75°||75°||75°|
|10 - STANDOVER||722||732||742||749|
|11 - REACH||407||435||456||476|
|12 - STACK||586||591||600||614|
|13 - FORK LENGTH||504||504||504||504|
|HEIGHT ( CM )||HEIGHT ( IN )||SIZE|
Due to supply-chain issues, Specs are subject to change without notice.
|Frame||Orbea Oiz Hydro High Polished, Alloy link, Boost, PF BB, UFO2, I-Line shock|
|Fork||Fox 34 Float SC Performance 120 Grip Remote Push-Unlock QR15x110|
|Rear Shock||Fox i-line DPS Performance 120mm Remote Push-Unlock Evol custom tune190x45mm|
|Wheels||Orbea OC1 25c Tubeless Ready|
|Tires||Maxxis Ardent 2.2" FB Dual Exo TR/ Maxxis Ikon 2.20" FB 120 TPI 3C Exo TR|
|Crankset||Shimano MT611 32T|
|Shifters||Shimano Deore M6100 I-Spec EV|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano XT M8100 SGS Shadow Plus|
|Cassette/Freewheel||Shimano CS-M7100 10-51T 12-Speed|
|Brakes||Shimano M6100 Hydraulic Disc|
|Handlebars||OC1 Flat 31.8mm 740mm|
|Stem||OC1 31.8mm interface -7°|
|Headset||Acros Alloy 1-1/8 - 1-1/2" Integrated|
|Seatpost||OC2 forge head 31.6 Offset 0|
|Saddle||Selle Royal Seta Sport|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Black/Ice Green / Small||08434446925283||M23116LC|
|Black/Ice Green / Medium||08434446925313||M23117LC|
|Black/Ice Green / Large||08434446925344||M23119LC|
|Black/Ice Green / X-Large||08434446925375||M23121LC|
|Magma Orange/Black / Small||08434446925269||M23116LA|
|Magma Orange/Black / Medium||08434446925290||M23117LA|
|Magma Orange/Black / Large||08434446925320||M23119LA|
|Magma Orange/Black / X-Large||08434446925351||M23121LA|
|Mouse Grey / Small||08434446925276||M23116LB|
|Mouse Grey / Medium||08434446925306||M23117LB|
|Mouse Grey / Large||08434446925337||M23119LB|
|Mouse Grey / X-Large||08434446925368||M23121LB|