ENHANCE YOUR RIDE
We designed Gain to improve your rides, not dominate them. The Enough Power concept results in an exceptionally lightweight, sportive, and rideable bike—a machine that heeds the call of the open road.
Every drop of sweat, every pedal stroke ignites the Gain so you can add more kilometers. Its seamless and integrated interfaces are modern and intuitive. The bike is designed to enhance your experience by minimizing distractions, so it's just you, Gain, and hours of road ahead.
- Internal Cable Routing is carefully guided along the best path under the stem and through the head tube with no rub or rattle and is optimized for both traditional and electronic shifting systems. Proprietary headset spacers smooth airflow and offer easy adjustment. The entire Orbea road line offers this clean solution with OC Integrated stems and cable covers.
- It's like magic—Fully integrated lighting is just one more feature to enhance your ride. Gain is safer and more functional with head and tail lamps that announce your presence day and night. With full-time running lights and an optional high-beam light, Gain is ready for the road.
- The seatpost clamp of each Gain Carbon is integrated smoothly into the frame, decreasing the likelihood of contamination and increasing aerodynamics. It looks great, too.
EBIKEMOTION X35 PLUS
- The Gain motor is the heart of the bike and the key component behind the Enough Energy concept. Its sophisticated transmission system provides smooth, balanced, and reliable pedaling assistance in levels that allow you to improve your rides without making it too easy. And, since the motor is located on the wheel axle, not the bottom bracket, you'll enjoy pedaling without resistance when the power assist is off. The Gain's torque simulation algorithm allows the bike to match power input per pedal stroke in order to generate more power when it's needed and conserve it when it's not.
- The battery is one of the most noticeable components of an eBike system, so every step has been taken to find the lightest, smallest, and most discreet unit. Gain's Enough Range battery provides you enough battery power, not more. It eliminates the need for a bulky, high-output battery that needs to be removed from the bike.
- Gain has only one external wire connection, allowing the rear wheel to be removed from the bike. This cable is tucked neatly under the chainstay and hidden with a smoothly-integrated cover. The battery access port under the BB is similarly invisible, and the headset cover blends neatly into the top tube. After all, what's the point of designing a great-riding bike and forgetting the design details?
IWOC ONE AND DISPLAY
- Gain's control center is an attractive and discreet button on the top tube with a cycle computer mounted on the stem. With the simple iWoc ONE interface, you can power the system on or off, check motor assist level, and view the remaining battery charge. Colored LED lighting puts all the information you need right at your fingertips.
- Gain's smooth and balanced assist requires an advanced sensor. Blending perfectly with our effort to create a sleek and discrete system, the cassette lock ring is replaced with a PAS sensor that monitors your pedaling input and adjusts power accordingly.
|Frame||Orbea Gain Hydro 6061 Hydroform Aluminum 2021, ICR cable routing, Forged BB, safety screw, 135x9 QR, Flat Mount disc, 700x40 maximum tire, 1-1/2" semi-integrated headset, 41x86.5 Pressfit bottom bracket|
|Fork||Gain Hydrocarbon fork, full carbon, 1-1/8" - 1.5" tapered head tube compatible, 700x40 maximum tire, flat mount disc, Thru-axle 12x100mm|
|Tires||Hutchinson Fusion 5 Performance TLR 700x30|
|Crankset||Shimano Tiagra 4700 34x50T|
|Shifters||Shimano Tiagra ST-4770|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Tiagra 4700|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Tiagra 4700 GS|
|Cassette/Freewheel||Shimano Tiagra HG-500 11-32t 10-Speed|
|Brakes||Shimano Tiagra 4770 Hydraulic Disc|
|Handlebars||OC1 Road, reach 80mm, drop 125mm|
|Tape/Grips||Orbea Anti-Slippery/Shock Proof|
|Headset||Acros Alloy 1-1/2" Internal Cable Routing|
|Seatpost||OC 27.2 Offset 0, for integrated light|
|Saddle||Selle Royal Asphalt GR|
|Accessories & Extras||
Front Light: Front position light, on display holder, COB LED, On/Off, 60 Lumen, ECE50
Rear Light: Lezyne FENDER STVZO seatpost mounting 11 lumens
|Motor||Ebikemotion X35 Plus 20mph|
|Battery||Ebikemotion 36V/6.9A 248Wh ANT+|
|Controller/Display||OC monochrome ANT+ LEV|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Black/Titanium Matte / X-Small||08434446775482||L62246YM||210000018613|
|Black/Titanium Matte / Small||08434446775512||L62249YM||210000018212|
|Black/Titanium Matte / Medium||08434446775543||L62252YM||210000018276|