TAKE IT TOO FAR
Performance gains can be found everywhere and obsession is part of the game. How far is too far? For as long as we have had goals, competition, and a creative spirit, we have pushed ourselves to win. Once victory is tasted, it becomes an obsession to be the best. You feel it in your heart, lungs, and legs – you can sense it in our bikes. Only by sweating the smallest details and pushing past what seems possible can we achieve our ultimate goals.
OMX- 830GR (M)
- Orbea Monocoque X (OMX) frames blend high modulus fibers and high strength fibers exclusively. Prepreg carbon sheets are laser cut to minimize excess materials and overlap, and hours of premolding is done to ensure optimal compaction with the smallest amount of carbon. A full EPS mold and Latex inserts are used to eliminate wrinkles and imperfections.
- The large majority of torsional and lateral loads are handled by the lower spine of the frame. The headtube, downtube, and chainstays resist twisting and transmit power to the rear wheel. There is no doubt about it, resistance to flex in the bottom of the frame translates directly to more watts to the wheel and a sensation that power transfer is instantaneous.
- The seat stays of the new Alma are thinner, the cross-sections and diameters reduced to provide graceful support for the seat tube and nothing more. The top tube is robust at the head tube where it contributes to torsional stiffness but quickly tapers to eliminate unnecessary material.
ORBEA WORLD CUP GEOMETRY
- Alma's World Cup Geometry is born from years of designing world-class XC bikes. The position is aggressive, comfortable, and fast. Unlike trail geometry that sacrifices some precision for endurance, XC geometry is precise and intuitive for maximum power transfer.
- HEAD ANGLE - 68º
- SEAT ANGLE - 74.5º
- REACH - 426mm MEDIUM
- The Orbea XC Family sports an all-new integrated look with a completely unique OC headset/spacer/stem design. The system includes an optional computer mount that is compatible with all major brands using standard adapters. OC component collaboration is a detail that completes the high-end feel of our modern XC bikes.
- The Acros Blocklock 164º steering limiter system prevents frame damage due to handlebar or fork impacts. We've worked closely with Acros to reduce stack height and improve cockpit integration with our Alma monocoque models.
|1 - SEAT TUBE (C-T)||400||445||483||533|
|2 - TOP TUBE (EFF)||559||593||618||647|
|3 - HEAD TUBE||90||100||110||125|
|4 - CHAINSTAY||430||430||430||430|
|5 - BB HEIGHT||309||309||309||309|
|6 - BB DROP||61||61||61||61|
|7 - WHEELBASE||1083||1118||1144||1175|
|8 - HEAD ANGLE||68||68||68||68|
|9 - SEAT ANGLE||74.5||74.5||74.5||74.5|
|10 - STANDOVER||693||729||749||819|
|11 - REACH||395||426||448||474|
|12 - STACK||593||602||612||625|
|13 - FORK LENGTH||500.8||500.8||500.8||500.8|
|HEIGHT ( CM )||HEIGHT ( IN )||SIZE|
Due to supply-chain issues, Specs are subject to change without notice.
|Frame||Orbea Alma Carbon OMX, Boost 12x148, PF BB, Internal cable routing|
|Fork||Orbea Spirit Rigid Carbon 15x110|
|Wheels||DT Swiss XRC-1200 Spline 30c TLR 15/110mm CL|
|Tires||Maxxis Rekon Race 2.35" 120 TPI Exo TLR|
|Crankset||SRAM XX1 Eagle Dub Grey Boost 34T|
|Shifters||SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS|
|Cassette/Freewheel||SRAM XX1 XG-1299 Eagle 10-50t 12-Speed Rainbow|
|Chain||SRAM XX1 Eagle 12-Speed rainbow|
|Brakes||SRAM Ultimate Carbon Stealth-a-majig Black Hydraulic Disc|
|Handlebars||OC3 Carbon Flat 31.8mm 760mm|
|Stem||OC3 31.8mm interface -8º|
|Headset||Acros 1-1/8 - 1-1/2" Semi-intergated Block Lock|
|Seatpost||OC2 Carbon 27.2 Offset 0|
|Saddle||Selle Italia SLR Boost Fill Carbon Keramic Rail Ø7 x 9 mm|
|Accessories & Extras||SRAM Powerpack|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Carbon Blue/Gold / Small||08434446921667||M22716L8|
|Carbon Blue/Gold / Medium||08434446921704||M22718L8|
|Carbon Blue/Gold / Large||08434446921742||M22719L8|
|Carbon Blue/Gold / X-Large||08434446921780||M22721L8|
|Carbon/Gold / Small||08434446921674||M22716L9|
|Carbon/Gold / Medium||08434446921711||M22718L9|
|Carbon/Gold / Large||08434446921759||M22719L9|
|Carbon/Gold / X-Large||08434446921797||M22721L9|
|Pink/ Marble / Small||08434446921650||M22716L7|
|Pink/ Marble / Medium||08434446921698||M22718L7|
|Pink/ Marble / Large||08434446921735||M22719L7|
|Pink/ Marble / X-Large||08434446921773||M22721L7|