Inspired straight from its older siblings, the Raid and Sally, the Jump helmet is the first helmet to get when your kid or adolescent starts mountain biking. It has all the great features of a high-end helmet, without the price tag associated with it. This starts with an extended coverage at the back of the helmet to keep your cycling prodigy safe from the risk associated with mountain biking. Combine that with the easy to adjust Spiderlock Solo III and when the day comes that your kid wants to try his first Jump, he will be perfectly ready to do so.
- Technology: Rotexx: patent-pending Rotary Damping System
- Weight: 10oz / 285g
- Features: Inner evacuation channels
- Construction: In-Mold: Industrial process binding the micro-plastic and polystyrene together to add superior mechanical properties to these materials
- Number of Vents: 14 vents
- Stabilizing System: Spiderlock Solo IV: Easy one-handed adjustment
- Straps: Steplock adjustment: Easy and secure straps adjustment.
- Padding: Airdry padding
- Certifications: CPSC-ASTM F1447-CEN
- UY: 20 3/4" - 22 1/2" / 53 - 57cm
- UC: 20" - 21 3/4" / 51 - 55cm
|Black / One Size||690222147715||1405185-1CD-UY|
|Black/Purple/Green / One Size||690222147753||1405185-8AM-UY||17236|
|Red / One Size||690222147739||1405185-8E5-UY||210000017234|