With a super light carbon frame that allows it to be simultaneously stiff and smooth on the trail, the SLM is at the pinnacle of hardtail XC mountain bikes. With a long, low, and aggressive geometry, the SLM is ready to play on World Cup tracks or at your local XC series.
- Lightweight C10 high-modulus carbon frame
- Oversized frame tubes and short chainstays create a lightweight, stiff, and fast frame.
- Thru-axle dropouts front and rear enhance steering precision.
- 29" wheels roll over obstacles and maintain speed over rough terrain better than smaller wheels.
- RockShox Recon Gold fork
- Shimano XT/SLX 1x11-speed drivetrain
|Frame||C10 super-light high-modulus carbon, PF30, 142x12mm|
|Fork||RockShox Recon Gold RL R 29 Solo Air w/ remote lockout, tapered alloy steerer, 100mm|
|Headset||FSA 1 1/8" - 1.5", sealed cartridge bearings|
Front: 110 x 15mm
Rear: 148 x 12mm
|Rims/Wheels||WTB ST i25 TCS 27.5" 32h|
|Tires||Maxxis Ikon, 29" x 2.2", 60tpi, folding|
|Bottom Bracket||Shimano sealed cartridge, PF30 adaptor included|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Deore XT Shadow Plus|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano SLX, 11-46T|
|Shifters||Shimano SLX Ispec, Rapid Fire, 1 x 11-speed|
|Handlebars||Race Face Ride Flat Bar, 710mm|
|Tape/Grips||Fuji Performance Grip Lock On|
|Stem||Race Face Ride, 6° rise|
|Brake Levers||Shimano MT501|
|Brakes||Shimano MT501, 180/160mm rotors|
|Saddle||WTB Silverado Comp|
|Seat Post||Oval Concepts 300, alloy, 31.6mm|
* Subject to change without notice.