700c, 27-Inch & 650c
Power Cross Jet tire features small blocks on the tread pattern provide excellent tread strength and maximum speed. - Improved transmission of pedaling power for controlled grip - Specially adapted reinforcements provide safe, low-pressure riding on all terrains
$79.99 - $179.99
Michelin Power Cross Mud's tread pattern transmits pedaling power more effectively in mud terrain for a controlled grip. - For low-pressure cycling on rugged terrain using specially adapted cotton reinforcements - PSI: 72 - Weight: 380g
$85.50 - $157.50
Versatile and confidence inspiring, the Gravdal securely navigates through harsh winter conditions with concave carbide studs for added traction in icy conditions. - Siping creates a more conforming lug for added traction - Concave carbide studs provide traction in the iciest conditions - Reflective strip on sidewall makes you more visible when riding in low-light conditions - Fits most bikes with cantilever or disc brakes
- Built with a cotton and aramid casing with a latex inner tube for maximum performance - New compound from the Power All Season range for maximum grip on wet and dry surfaces - Robustness based on "High-Density Protek" technology, a cross-laid reinforcement on the tire cap covering the tread - Tubulars developed and used by Team Cofidis during the 2018 and 2019 seasons in the World Tour
Many of the fastest riders in the world place their trust in these handmade German tubulars. The Competition is a world-class tire proven everywhere from the cobbles of Paris-Roubaix to your local crit series. The 180-thread-per-inch, 3-ply casing offers a velvety-smooth ride and the Vectran sub-tread provides exceptional puncture protection, reduced rolling resistance and a great road feel.
LAS was designed with speed in mind. Minimal tread equates to speed but secure shoulder lugs help bite when the bike is leaned in and out of corners. LAS is also the go-to for snowy, rutted, icy cyclocross course conditions, when you need as much surface contact as possible to keep your tires planted. - Diamond file center tread with progressive shoulder lugs for cornering - Tire Intended Use: Cyclocross - ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" - ISO Width (mm): 33mm - Labeled Size: 700 x 33 - Tire Bead: Folding - Tire Diameter: 700c - Tire Type: Tubular - Weight (oz): 13.3
The Corsa has been the race-day choice of pros for years and is now better than ever. The Corsa achieves the holy grail of performance: speed, suppleness, durability, and reliability. Whether winning a Grand Tour, or a local crit, the Corsa family delivers world-class performance. - 320 TPI Kevlar reinforced Corespun-K casing for increased sidewall protection - 4 separate Graphene rubber compounds
Michelin's best road tire for competition and training with more rolling efficiency. Allowed by its casing and sculpture for a sporty ride. More robustness, thanks to its aramid top reinforcement and its 3x120 TPI casing in the flanks. More longevity with X-Race Compound designed to optimize the wear of the tread. - X-Race Compound is a new rubber compound that combines rolling resistance, grip and wear to improve tire longevity - Grip Design provides safety on cornering - Aramid Protek+ casing features extra puncture protection
The Grand Prix 5000 S Tubeless Ready allrounder tires are lighter, faster and supported with stronger sidewalls, compared to previous GP5000 versions. Designed to be compatible with hooked and hookless rims, this new standard in road tubeless ready technology will allow you to ride faster, more comfortable and with increased puncture protection. - Hookless rim compatible up to 73 PSI / 5 bars - The tubeless ready (TR) carcass construction is robust and impervious against damage and penetration from foreign objects. The result: versatile, low weight and an attractive design. In addition, tires made using this technology can also be used as Tubeless or with an inner tube - Vectran Breaker is a synthetically manufactured high-tech fiber with an enormous tear resistance at a very low weight: Exactly the right properties to process into a premium Continental bicycle tire as a puncture protection insert - Active Comfort Technology absorbs vibrations and smoothens your ride - Lazer Grip, to make you one with the road. The lazered micro profile structure expands over the tire’s shoulder and provides outstanding cornering - BlackChili Compound provides the best balance of grip and rolling resistance for cycling
- The Eddy Current's solid appearance comes from the stable blocks, more rubber and the big widths. - It allows uncompromising riding even uphill, takes fierce acceleration as well as technical riding on the trails. - Blocks up to 20% more massive than other Enduro/All Mountain profiles. - Aggressive arrangement, open design and concise V-Grooves in the center and side blocks for direct, precise steering characteristics and perfect transmission of engine power to the ground, with extreme durability.
- The P ZERO Race TLR is crafted to pack all the benefits of tubeless technology into a race-ready all-rounder which outperforms all cycling clinchers that we have created before, tubulars included. - Pirelli designed this new tubeless-ready tire with the new SmartEVO compound and the TechWALL+ casing technology to provide our Professional riders, as well as all cycling enthusiasts, with a superior product! - Techwall+ Road: New TLR casing technology with multiple layers of reinforcement to provide superior puncture protection within a lightweight structure - 28c and 30c width is compatible with hookless rims according to ETRTO 5bar/73psi max pressure limitations. 24c and 26c width are NOT compatible with hookless rims.
- Maxxis' fastest and lightest road racing tire - Light and supple 170 TPI casing, K2 puncture protection, and HYPR-S combound - This new compound retains the grip found on the original High Road, but reduces rolling resistance by 12%.
Beat your time against the clock with Michelin Power Time Trial tire. More rolling efficiency to drop seconds with the Race2 Compound and 3x180 TPI casing, lightweight thanks to the flexible aramid beads that combine robustness and lightness. Designed exclusively for Time Trial events, triathlons, triathlon marathons. - Race-2 Compound : New generation of rubber compounds designed to improve rolling resistance
The Corsa Control tackles greasy cobbles and rough roads with all the confidence of Vitttoria's classic Corsa. This chevron tread pattern adds dynamic performance to the Corsa Control tread, allowing for increased grip on slippery surfaces, as well as added durability. - 4 separate Graphene compounds deliver speed, suppleness, durability, and reliability - Corsa level confidence for rough roads - Reinforced Corespun-K casing for increased sidewall protection
This race-day-specific weapon has raised the bar on tire technology. The Corsa Speed uses a proprietary Graphene compound, which is then paired with an ultra-fine Corespun-T casing. The end result is a tire that maintains the lowest rolling resistance, while still providing the trademark Corsa suppleness and outstanding wet weather grip - 320 TPI Corespun cotton casing - Proprietary Graphene compound - Lightweight, flexible latex inner tube
The best all-around cyclocross tire ever created excels in wet or dry, soft packed, rocky and root-infested courses, grass, and more. The Grifo features fast-rolling knobs and a center section that offers excellent pedaling and braking traction. This handmade tubular combines a supple, 300TPI SuperPoly casing with natural rubber tread and a seamless latex inner tube for improved grip at lower pressures, confident cornering, and quick handing. The latex tube is lighter, thinner, and more flexible than a butyl tube, increasing your comfort, lowering your rolling resistance, and helping to prevent flats. The tube also includes a removable core Presta valve. Handmade - Handmade tires combine many attributes to create the most comfortable and lowest rolling resistance tires. Latex - Latex tubes are stronger, lighter, super supple, absorb shock, and conform precisely to terrain, reducing rolling resistance. PPS - The Puncture Protection Strip is a special fabric placed between a tire's tread and casing to increase resistance to punctures.
Limus means mud in Latin, which is exactly what Challenge's Limus Tubular tire dominates. Its deep, aggressive and well-spaced knobs cut through muddy ground and grip great. You'll be zooming through the corners and off-camber sections thanks to its grippy side knobs, and powering up inclines with ease thanks to the tall center knobs. It's built on Challenge's light and supple 300tpi hand-made SuperPoly casing with polyester-reinforced sidewalls, and there's an anti-puncture strip under the tread. You also get a latex tube. Latex tubes are lighter, thinner and more flexible than butyl tubes, increasing your comfort, lowering rolling resistance, and helping to prevent flats, too. Handmade - Handmade tires combine many attributes to create the most comfortable and lowest rolling resistance tires. Latex - Latex tubes are stronger, lighter, super supple, absorb shock, and conform precisely to terrain, reducing rolling resistance. PPS - The Puncture Protection Strip is a special fabric placed between a tire's tread and casing to increase resistance to punctures.
The Strada is Challenge's go to tire for long days on the road. This all-condition tire combines a round profile that takes the sting out of rough pavement with a construction that provides maximum control and low rolling resistance. This handmade tubular combines a supple, 300TPI SuperPoly casing with natural rubber tread, and a seamless latex inner tube for improved comfort, confident cornering, and quick handing. The latex tube is lighter, thinner and more flexible than a butyl tube, increasing your comfort, lowering your rolling resistance, and helping to prevent flats. The tube also includes a removable core Presta valve. This tire includes PPS Ganzo, a lightweight and supple Puncture Protection System placed between the tread and casing to increase resistance to punctures.
The Corsa has been the race-day choice of pros for years and is now better than ever with 4C Graphene compound technology! The latest Corsa is an evolution of the brand and brings multiple industry-first technologies to market. Starting with our supple yet durable 320 TPI Corespun-K reinforced casing and adding a proprietary mix of 4 different Graphene compounds, the new Corsa achieves the holy grail of performance: speed, suppleness, durability, and reliability. Whether winning a Grand Tour or a local crit, the Corsa family delivers world-class performance. - 4 separate Graphene compounds deliver speed, suppleness, durability, and reliability - Reinforced Corespun-K casing for increased sidewall protection - Folding bead
- This lightweight and fast tire is crafted to pack the key benefits of tubeless technology into a race-day product, emphasizing speed and handling and exceeding the performance of any other Pirelli bicycle tire in this class, TT and lightweight tubulars included, without compromising on puncture protection thanks to the TechWALL casing technology. - After three years of development working with the fastest racers at the World Tour level, Pirelli designed this new tubeless-ready tire with the new SmartEVO compound to provide our Professional riders as well as all cycling enthusiasts, with our best bicycle racing tire to date! - Techwall Road: New TLR casing technology with an added layer of reinforcement to provide superior puncture protection in a lighter structure - 28c width is compatible with hookless rims according to ETRTO 5bar/73psi max pressure limitations. 24c and 26c width are NOT compatible with hookless rims.
- The next generation of tubeless tires. A truly thrilling ride. It's fast. It's reliable. It's light. - The patented MicroSkin construction makes this all possible. The rolling resistance is minimal! - All around cut resistance and puncture protection are extraordinary. - This is the absolute top model from Schwalbe! - The Schwalbe One Pro can also be used with a normal tube, but its true strengths are experienced only in tubeless form.
$80.99 - $87.99
Race it hard or just head off the beaten path. The Strada Bianca takes the proven construction of the Paris-Roubaix and adds volume to take you comfortably over less-than-perfect surfaces. Challenge introduces STRADA BIANCA H-TLR 45. The staple herringbone-design tire proves its handmade performances on rougher terrain with a new gravel-specific construction and an added beefier new 45mm size. The STRADA BIANCA 45 is the tire designed to take you comfortably rolling over rough pavement, cobbles, sandy or hardpack fields, to literally floating over the more enduring dry, rocky terrains. It is the first 45mm tire in the Challenge range.
$84.90 - $86.90
- Gravel-racing specific tire, derived from our experience in the biggest competitions around the world and feedback from Pro athletes. - Tread design inspired by the Scorpion XC RC. - Key features: Higher average speed on straight and fast lines, improved lateral grip when off-road cornering.
- Ultimate touring tire Specs: - Tire Diameter/ISO: 700C/622 - 67 TPI - Bead: Folding - Tire Compound: TravelStar - Tire Technology: DoubleDefense - Tire Type: Clincher
- Ultimate touring tire
The Getaway is the latest gravel tread designed to take you beyond where the pavement ends to where the terrain is less maintained. Its design includes a tightly packed, fast rolling center for straight line control and speed, open transition knobs for sandy and wet terrain, and more aggressive shoulder knobs for controlled cornering and stability in loose conditions. This tire takes tubeless to a higher performance level by combining TLR's properties with a handmade construction for the ultimate in traction and ride quality. This tire combines a supple, yet durable Corazza Armor casing for improved sidewall protection, excellent puncture-resistance from our PPS Ganzo, and a high mileage, grippy, natural SMARTplus compound. And puncture protection is enhanced when combined with the appropriate tubeless sealant. 260TPI SuperPoly casing.
$80.99 - $85.99
Make your mark on the gravel scene with the Gravel Grinder. This tire combines a fast rolling diamond center with aggressive shoulder knobs that only hook-up when the terrain gets soft, muddy, or a bit sketchy. This tire takes tubeless to a higher performance level by combining TLR's properties with a handmade construction for the ultimate in traction and ride quality. This tire combines a supple, yet durable Corazza Armor casing for improved sidewall protection, excellent puncture-resistance from our PPS Ganzo, and a high mileage, grippy, natural SMARTplus compound. And puncture protection is enhanced when combined with the appropriate tubeless sealant. 260TPI SuperPoly casing.
- All-purpose road race tire - Refreshed for 2021 with a new lighter weight casing, upgraded puncture protection, and a revised tread pattern
$66.00 - $85.00
Our lightest and fastest road tire - 170 TPI casing - HYPR-S compound - K2 puncture protection The Maxxis High Road SL is the fastest and lightest road racing tire we have ever produced. Starting with our lightest and most supple 170 TPI casing, we add our K2 puncture protection, and top it with our fastest compound: HYPR-S. This new compound retains the grip found on the original High Road, but reduces rolling resistance by 12%.
- Angled side knobs work together with the Super Race carcass to create the best cornering grip. - Super Race carcass (Souplesse construction) for a particularly smooth ride with low rolling resistance and high puncture protection. - New boomerang profile for the best uphill traction and ideal rolling behavior. Specs: - Tire Diameter/ISO: 700C/622 - 67 TPI - Bead: Folding - Tire Compound: Addix Race - Tire Technology: Super Race, TL Easy - Tire Type: Tubeless Ready - Tubeless Technology: Tubeless Easy
Page 1 of 11 Next page