- Traditional BMX handlebar design - For single-bolt BMX stems - Chrome-plated - Clamp Size: 1-inch - Width: 22.5-inch - Rise: 6-inch - Material: Steel
- Clamp Size: 7/8-inch - Width: 27.5-inch - Rise/Reach: 8.25-inch - Type: BMX - Material: Steel
- Chromoly construction - Freestyle design - Type: BMX - Clamp Size: 7/8-inch - Width: 27-inch - Rise: 7.5-inch
- Oversized BMX style cruiser bars perfect for wheelie bikes - Durable chromoly construction with TIG-welded crossbar - 22.2mm clamp and grip area - Width: 31.5-inch - Rise/Reach: 7-inch - Upsweep: 1° - Back Sweep: 10° - Material: Chromoly
- Heat-treated stainless steel construction - Brushed finish - Clamp Size: 7/8-inch - Width: 27-inch - Rise/Reach: 8-inch - Back Sweep/Bend: 12°
A great bar for your fixie, single speed, or cruiser. - Aluminum Arc bar with wide sweep - May come in OEM packaging - Back Sweep (deg): 27 - Material: Aluminum - Rise: 0mm
Dimension's Urban Cruiser Bar is a great way to customize your ride. Available in a variety of configurations to suit your needs and style. - Material: Aluminum - Lever Compatability: Mountain 22.2mm
Traditional trekking bar with butterfly bend provides many options for hand positions, making this bar a comfortable choice for touring and recreational cyclists alike. - Designed for City-Trekking use - Not intended for mountain biking - Bar Clamp Diameter (mm): 25.4 - Color: Black - Lever Compatibility: Mountain 22.2 - Weight: 479g - Width: 585mm
Electra's Amsterdam Handlebars are a great set of chrome-plated cruiser-style bars with the rise and width for comfortable upright riding and a commanding view ahead.
Made of sturdy steel, Electra's Cruiser Ape Hanger Handlebar adds sweet style to any bicycle. The backsweep puts you in a comfortable position on your saddle, and the high rise gives your cruiser bike a touch of classic cool that will get you noticed as you roll down the street.
FSA's Metropolis multi-position handlebar features a stylish wing shape for an ergonomic, flip-flop design at home on your commuter, cruiser, or cafe racer. Set it as a high flyer or low rider to suit your personal and riding styles. - Weight: 300g - Width: 620mm - Backsweep: 46.5° - Lever Compatability: Mountain 22.2mm - Rise: 32mm
- Wide center profile for on-the-top spinning and a 205mm forward extension with upswept ends for sprints in the city or on the track - Can be used with track grips, bar-end shifters, or brake levers if needed - 1-piece 6061-T6 aluminum construction
$64.99 - $74.99
Dan Coller's signature Contender bars are perfect for taller riders, coming in at a comfortable 9.75" rise. The Contender bars are the first set of bars from Kink to offer pre-defined cutting grooves at 0.25" intervals. Coming with a stock 29.5" width, they can easily be cut down to 29", 28.5", 28" or 27.5" without breaking out the tape measure. Made from 13-butted chromoly tubing, and our TruTherm post-weld heat treatment process ensures these bars can stand up to all kinds of riding. Being ridden and trusted by Dan Coller daily attests to the Contender bars' strength. TECH SPECS - Rise: 9.75-inches - Width: 29.5-inches - Backsweep: 12 Degrees - Upsweep: 1 Degree - Tubing: 13-Butted 4130 Chromoly Steel - Heat Treatment: TruTherm Post-weld Heat Treated - Weight: 28.6oz
$69.99 - $74.99
The Eagle bars are our first ever set of 4-piece bars! Available in multiple heights to fit your preference, all Eagle bars maintain the same width and comfortable sweeps. Made from straight gauge 4130 chromoly steel tubing, combine with our TruTherm post-weld heat treatment process, these bars can take a beating. The dimensions and bends used on the Eagle bars give the classic 4-piece design a modern and updated look. TECH SPECS - Rise: 9-inches and 9.5-inches - Width: 29.5-inches - Backsweep: 12 Degrees - Upsweep: 1 Degree - Tubing: Straight Gauge 4130 Chromoly Steel - Heat Treatment: TruTherm Post Weld Heat Treated - Weight: 37.7oz (9") / 38.5oz (9.5")
Coming in at a comfortable 9" even, the Kink Grizzly bars are a nice balance of height and width. Like all Kink handlebars, the Grizzly bars use only the best 4130 chromoly steel material and our TruTherm post-weld heat treatment process to ensure maximum strength. The 13-butted tubing design means the bars are thicker in the bends, which adds strength where bars need it most. TECH SPECS - Rise: 9-inches - Width: 29.5-inches - Backsweep: 12 Degrees - Upsweep: 1 Degree - Tubing: 13-Butted 4130 Chromoly Steel - Heat Treatment: TruTherm Post Weld Heat Treated - Weight: 28.3oz
The Rex bars are perfect if you are looking for a big pair of bars, but not enormous. Like all Kink handlebars, the Rex bars use only the best 4130 chromoly steel material and our TruTherm post-weld heat treatment process to ensure maximum strength. The 13-butted tubing design means the bars are thicker in the bends, which adds strength where bars need it most. TECH SPECS - Rise: 9.5-inches - Width: 29.5-inches - Backsweep: 12 Degrees - Upsweep: 1 Degree - Tubing: 13-Butted 4130 Chromoly Steel - Heat Treatment: TruTherm Post-weld Heat Treated - Weight: 29.0oz
- Offers brake positioning of a flat bar with the multiple hand positions of a drop bar - Great for commuting, tandems, endurance racing, dirt drop riding - When switching from drops to moustache, go 20-40mm shorter stem extension - Rigid aluminum construction - 51.5cm width - 50mm drop - 95mm reach - 26mm clamp
Origin-8's Tiki Handlebar mixes style and function. It's crafted from ultra-light 7075 aluminum and features a road brake lever compatible mustache shape. With it's bold 60mm drop and narrow 515mm width, you'll feel like your flying on every ride.
Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Bull Horn Handlebar is crafted from lightweight 6061-T6 aluminum. It features a great bullhorn shape that works great for fixed gear and city bikes. And, it comes in a bevy of colors to add some style to your ride.
Origin-8 understands that a bike isn't just about utility — it can also be rolling art. Their Classique Tour Handlebar mixes style and function in a swoopy 6061-aluminum shape. With a heads-up 25mm rise and wrist-friendly 15-degree sweep, it's comfortable to pedal, and beautiful to behold.
$33.99 - $39.99
- Pursuit style Bullhorn handlebar - 6061-T6 Tubular alloy construction - Textured grip surface - 19.7 mm Inner diameter for bar end brake/shift - EN Road Safety Certification
Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Bull Horn Handlebar is crafted from lightweight 6061-T6 aluminum. It features a great bullhorn shape that works great for fixed gear and city bikes. And, it comes in a bevy of colors to add pop to your ride.
- Versatile urban or touring bar - Bar can be installed in a rise or drop position - AL6061-T6 tubular alloy construction - Laser etched graphics - ISO-City safety certified
Origin-8 understands that a bike is sometimes about more than utility — it's rolling art. Their Citi Classic handlebar mixes style and function in it's swoopy 6061-aluminum shape. With a heads-up 50mm rise and wrist-friendly sweep, it's comfortable to pedal, and beautiful to behold.
- Versatile urban or touring bar - Flattened center section provides an additional ergonomic hand position - Bar can be installed in a rise or drop position - AL6061-T6 tubular alloy construction - Laser etched graphics - ISO-City safety certified
- Timeless, classically styled back swept touring bar - Bar end shifter and brake lever compatible - Outward grip angles for proper ergonomics - Material: Steel
$21.99 - $24.99
Chrome plated with a high-rise retro design.
$26.99 - $33.99
- Heavy duty steel construction - Variety of rises offered - Due to size some of the larger handlebars are freight intensive
Surly's Open Bar Handlebar is the go-to option for a good time. It features lots of space for grips, shifters, brake levers, or any combination of the a fore mentioned. The swept-back angle is comfortable for your wrists, and the stout chromoly construction is durable yet compliant. It's at home on bike paths or neighborhood cruises, and at an ominous 666mm, it's even wide enough to tackle some singletrack.
If variety is the spice of life, then the Moloko bar oozes umami at every bend. It offers a multitude of hand positions to keep you comfortable and in control over the course of a long day riding over varied terrain. It also has plenty of spots to mount your various accessories. Dangle a handlebar bag from it, strap some lights to it, throw a GPS on it (if that's your thing), and ride all day. It comes in a standard width of 735mm but if 685mm is more your style, don't you worry. Surly added cut marks so you can easily make it so. - Material: CroMoly steel - Clamp diameter: 31.8mm - Width: 735mm; Cut marks for 685mm - Rise: 0 - Sweep Angle: 34 degrees - Weight: 709g - Color: E.D. coated Black
Page 1 of 2 Next page