Thick, cushioned silicone tape provides durable all-weather grip and confidence. Includes locking handlebar plugs.
Brooks Microfiber Bar Tape is manufactured from a synthetic textile which has been treated with a polyurethane coating for maximum resistance against abrasion and moisture, providing excellent durability. Included are a pair of Brooks Rubber Bar End Plugs.
In the Brooks tradition, this bar tape is made of natural leather to make it the perfect complement to your Brooks saddle. The bar tape comes in a kit including: - 2 strips of light, perforated leather bar tape - 2 rubber bar end plugs - 2 adhesive cloth strips
- Special microcellular structured tape material is waterproof and conforms to bar shapes - High elastic modulus provides vibration-damping and comfort - Embossed logo throughout tape length and self-adhesive backing - Black plastic end plugs and finishing strips
$13.90 - $14.99
- Embossed carbon-look weave pattern and self-adhesive backing - Includes carbon look, black plastic end plugs and finishing strips
- Special Micro-cellular structured tape material with perforations for breathability, comfort, and less weight - High Elastic modulus Provides vibration-damping and comfort - White printed logo throughout tape length and self-adhesive backing - Plastic end plugs and finishing strips included
Features and Benefits - 250cm in Length—accommodates bars up to 50cm - Grip compound maintains traction when wet - Durable stretch for installation - Vibration-damping backer strip - Hard-wearing construction - 3mm thick What It Is ENVE-designed bar tape that provides maximum ride feel without compromising comfort and ensures grip in wet conditions. 250cm in length, 3mm thick, and silicone-backed compound that provides the right amount of stretch for ease of installation and durability. Science & Insight For ENVE, handlebar tape is more than a fashion accessory; it is a key component that sets the tone for your ride. Bar tape that becomes slippery when wet and causes discomfort diminishes confidence and the ride experience. As such, ENVE Handlebar Tape is designed with a grip compound that ensures bare-handed traction despite wet conditions. To maximize ride feel without compromising comfort, ENVE Handlebar Tape is 3 millimeters thick with a vibration-damping silicone backer strip that ensures comfort for long miles over rough roads.
- Lightweight silicone wrap that conforms to your hand for maximum grip and shock absorption to reduce hand fatigue and arm pump - UV resistant and non-porous, they will not fade or harden - Non-slip grip compound that stays put even when wet - Engineered with opposing bevels for bulk-reducing comfort and reversibility - 134g - Made in the USA
Easton's Pinline Bar Tape keeps your hands happy on long rides. Soft, supportive foam material delivers comfort while an adhesive backing makes sure the tape stays in place. Embossed Easton logos keep things looking classy.
Adhesive gel backing, anti-shock foam, and the soft feel of microfiber cloth will keep your hands happy on even the longest rides. Easton's Microfiber Bar Tape is cushy without deadening road feel and doesn't get slippery when wet.
Fi'zi:k's line of Tempo bar tapes are designed for an unparalleled performance. Microtex is the thinnest option for pin-sharping handling and control, while its classic touch is a durable perforated leather-like texture, with traditional aesthetic and a smooth surface to slide easily to different riding positions. - Microtex construction 2mm thick - Classic touch
Fi'zi:k's line of Vento tapes are race bred for ultimate control and reduced weight. Microtex is the thinnest option for pin-sharping handling and control. Its tacky finish aids a sticky nonslip surface with a raised texture for ultimate grip in every condition. - Microtex construction 2mm thick - Tacky touch
Fi'zi:k's line of Vento tapes are race bred for ultimate control and reduced weight. Solocush is their most streamlined cushioned construction – a single-layer chunky platform to rest on during longer rides without compromises on weight. - Tacky finish adds a sticky nonslip surface with a raised texture for ultimate grip in every condition. - Solocush construction 2.7mm thick
Fi'zi:k's line of Tempo bar tapes are designed for an unparalleled performance. Bondcush is a layered mid-padding polymer foam that aids the absorption of road buzz. Bonded to a microtex outer layer this material blend is their chunkiest option that combines comfort, versatility, and durability, ideal to tackle all kind of roads. The classic touch is a durable perforated leather-like texture, with traditional aesthetic and smooth surface slide easily to different riding positions. - Bondcush construction 3mm thick - Classic touch
Fi'zi:k's line of Tempo bar tapes are designed for an unparalleled performance. Bondcush is a layered mid-padding polymer foam that aids the absorption of road buzz. Bonded to a microtex outer layer this material blend is their chunkiest option that combines comfort, versatility, and durability, ideal to tackle all kind of roads. Soft touch is a matt-look, silky, moisture absorbing surface. - Bondcush construction 3mm thick - Soft touch
Fi'zi:k's line of Terra bar tapes are designed for those who go off-road on drop bars. Bondcush is a layered mid-padding polymer foam that aids the absorption of road buzz. Bonded to a microtex outer layer this material blend is Fi'zi:k's chunkiest option that combines comfort, versatility, and durability, ideal to tackle all kind of roads. A sticky gel backing serves two functions: it replaces the adhesive tape for an easy removal during cleaning and damps off-road chatter without feeling too squishy. - Bondcush construction 3mm thick - Gel backing - Tacky touch
Jagwire Pro Bar Tape matches style with superb comfort and control. Developed to complement our cable kits, this tape cushions handlebar vibrations and provides exceptional grip when riding with or without gloves. The included locking bar end plugs secure the tape with a clean finish. Offered in distinct varieties to match the corresponding housing colors, Pro Bar Tape adds style and is easy to clean. - Features a tacky finish for superior grip in all conditions - 3.0mm thick and uses a 3-layer construction with a breathable polyurethane (PU) surface for extra comfort - Lightweight foam inner layer saves 40% weight compared to similar 3.0mm thick bar tapes - Includes lever strips, screw-type locking bar end plugs, and finishing tape - 2160mm length is enough to wrap most drop handlebars
$39.99 - $45.99
- 2.5mm thick DuraSoft Polymer (DSP) - Micro-chevron grip pattern for superior comfort, feel and control - Ultra lightweight at 56 grams per set (82 inch length per roll) - Includes plugs and finishing strips - Dual color option: primary color transition at 33 inches
$9.99 - $10.00
Traditional EVA tape looks great on the bike and feels comfortable on the hands no matter how long the ride. EVA tape is flexible and comes with an adhesive backing so it wraps well and stays put during and after installation. - EVA vibration-damping foam increases grip and comfort - Adhesive backing for perfect bar placement - 78 inches (200cm) per roll - Finishing strips and bar end plugs included
MSW anti-slip bar tape provides positive contact with your handlebars and exceptional comfort during your most demanding rides. The flexible PU material makes this tape easy to install while the gel backing provides added comfort and clean hassle-free removal. - PU material with anti-slip coating improves grip over traditional cork material - Gel backing provides vibration damping and extra comfort - Silicone adhesive for easy install and clean removal - 78 inches (200cm) per roll - Finishing strips and bar end plugs included
$27.99 - $28.00
MSW Anti-Slip Gel+ tape brings the best of everything, giving you the comfort of silicone gel backing, the control of MSW's anti-slip coating, and the durability of micro-fiber cloth all in one package. - Micro-fiber layer reduces stretch and adds durability - PU material with anti-slip coating improves grip - Gel backing for extra padding, comfort and control - Silicone adhesive for easy install and clean removal - 78 inches (200cm) per roll - Finishing strips and bar end plugs included
- This ultra-lightweight (50g/set) bar tape is designed to provide the optimal combination of comfort and control - The tape is backed with a shock reducing foam that absorbs vibration while maintaining a thin profile - Soft and Tacky Elastomeric Surface Layer - Package includes end plugs and finishing tape
- Designed to provide the ultimate in control and shock absorption - This tape features a unique 3-ply construction with two shock absorbing layers each with a different density and an extra-tacky surface layer - This unique design reduces vibrations transferred to the hands while also offering exceptional grip - Soft and tacky elastomeric surface layer - Package includes end plugs and finishing tape - Lightweight & washable
Finish off that great road bar tape job with Origin-8's Rubber End Plugs. These plugs come in a variety of colors to dress up your rig and fit most handlebars.
$14.99 - $15.19
Origin-8's Pro Cork Handlebar Tape is made from real cork and features an adhesive backing. The tapered edge gives you a smooth, comfortable wrap that feels wonderful. And, you'll also get a set of handlebar plugs to finish the job.
Shock absorbent EVA foam - Adhesive back with tapered edges - Handlebar plugs included
- Suede-like top layer provides superior comfort and grip in wet or dry conditions - Gel backing provides increased comfort, shock absorption, and will not leave a residue when removed - Available in a variety of color combinations - Double layer construction - 2.5mm tape thickness - Length: 2000mm
Superior comfort and grip in wet or dry conditions - Double layer construction - Available in your choice of seven colors - Double layer construction - 2.0mm tape thickness - Length: 2100mm
Superior comfort and grip in wet or dry conditions - Water resistant 3M Scotchguard coating - Triple layer construction - 3.0mm tape thickness - Length: 2100mm
• Four gel pads for under bar tape • Dampens vibrations • Maximizes comfort in all hand positions • For superior comfort use with Planet Bike Comfort Gel Tape (sold separately)
Page 1 of 3 Next page