- Cantilever brake mounts - 45mm rake - Hi-tensile steel construction - Steerer Type: Threaded - Steerer Size: 1-inch - Brake Mount: Cantilever - Rake: 45mm - Axle-to-Crown: 405mm - Thread Length: 120mm - Axle: QR 9mm
• Upgrade from crown adjust to remote adjust • Includes two bleed syringes, torx wrench, Motion Control XDNA compression damper, XLoc remote lever and hose • Available for Revelation and SID
$27.99 - $31.99
- Brake mounts: Caliper - Construction: Hi-tensile steel - Rake: 50mm - Type: LW - Steerer type: Threaded - Race diameter: 27mm - Axle: 3/8'inch
$65.99 - $91.99
- Replacement urban threadless forks - Accepts up to 40mm tire width - Chromoly construction - 1-1/8" steer tube - Size: 700C - Steerer Type: Threadless - Steerer Length: 300mm - Material: Chromoly - Offset: 45mm - Axle-to-Crown: 405mm - Race Diameter: 30mm - Axle: QR
Upgrade your road rig with Origin-8's Synergy Fork. It features an 4130 chromoly-steel steerer with oversize, carbon fiber legs to soak up road chatter. With a striking 3K weave finish, the Synergy fork looks as nice as it rides.
Upgrade your road rig with Origin-8's Cromo-Lite II Road fork. It features full cromoly construction for a sublimely smooth ride.
• Cantilever brake mounts • Chromoly construction • Threaded fork • For 26-inch wheels • 200mm steerer length
$69.99 - $91.99
• Chromoly construction • V-brake mounts • I.S. disc mount • Fits bikes with 20-inch wheels • Steerer length: 250mm
• High-tensile steel construction • Threadless
$199.99 - $209.99
- Monark style linkage fork for vintage cruisers - Full chromoly construction - Disc or Drum brake mounts (160mm Max rotor) - Size: 26" - Rake: 57mm - Axle-to-Crown: 417mm - Axle: 3/8" - O.L.D.: 100mm
You’ve probably observed more and more riders are on bikes that look "different" on your trails. Bikes that have wheels and tires of gigantic proportion – and we’re not talking about 29ers here. The thing is, even though fat bikes were created to float on top of snow, they’re just too damn fun not to ride on dirt. So how do amplify your fat bike adventures even further? With a supercharged, ultra efficient, first of its kind fat suspension fork called Bluto. We started with the features you’ve come to love from RockShox: Fast Black aluminum upper tubes, stout 15mm Maxle, remote or crown adjustable damping, tapered steer tube, and the infinitely tunable Solo Air spring. Then, the chassis got the fat treatment by re-engineering it to meet the unique needs of fat tires and wheels. Everything from crown, to arch, to axle has been optimized to tackle the increased torsional loads of its wide stance. With more traction and control than ever before, you’ll never be happier you went fat. - Updated air pressure guides maximize performance for E-MTB applications - Motion Control damping featuring 3-position compression adjustment (open/pedal/lock) - Updated graphic package to complement the RockShox lineup - Includes star nut, Maxle Lite, & Right OneLoc Remote
$33.99 - $37.99
- Hi-tensile steel construction - Available with brake studs or without - 60mm rake - Type: Cruiser Size: 26" - Steerer Type: Threaded Steerer - Steerer Length: 250mm - Axle-to-Crown: 400mm - Axle: 3/8" - Thread Length: 125mm - O.L.D.: 100mm
Enduro stages are steeper, longer and meaner than ever before, and Lyrik RC2 is here to humble them. The new Charger 2 RC2 damper offers independent high and low speed compression adjustment to make molehills out of mountains. The new DebonAir air spring reduces friction from every single moving part, improving bump absorption and response under load, and drastically reducing rider fatigue. New, shorter offset options make Lyrik RC2 compatible with the confidence-inspiring (and smile-inducing) machines being dreamed up by bike designers around the world. - 2.8" tire width clearance - Torque Caps compatibility - E-MTB endorsement decal part numbers available - New friction-reducing DebonAir air spring delivers the most responsive forks and rear shocks in RockShox history, maintaining traction in more conditions than ever before - New graphics with a BoXXer Red fork color option - New Charger 2 RC2 damper with independent high- and low-speed compression adjustment, allowing more adjustability than ever before - External rebound damping adjustment
A purpose built carbon fiber fork for gravel and cyclocross applications featuring internal hose routing, flat mount brake compatibility, and clearance for up to 50mm tires. This fork is perfect for gravel riders looking for more clearance, weight savings, compliance, and the versatility of fender mounts to enhance their gravel grinding experience. - Material: Carbon - Weight: 520g - Steer Tube Length: 350mm - Rake: 50mm - Axle To Crown: 395mm - Max Rotor Size: 140mm – 160mm - Max Tire Clearance: 700c x 50c, 27.5 x 2.25-inch - Crown Race Diameter: 1.5-inch - Torque Spec - Steer Tube: 5.5Nm - Torque Spec - Axle: 8Nm
• High-tensile steel construction • Springer suspension • Threaded • 1-inch diameter (7/8-inch inner diameter) • 20-inch version steerer length: 148mm • 26-inch version steerer length: 180mm
• Cantilever brake mounts • Chromoly construction • Threadless fork • For 26-inch wheels • 250mm steerer length • 1 1/8-inch steerer diameter
• Caliper brake mounts • 385mm axle-to-crown • Chromoly construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • Threaded fork
Upgrade your BoXXer with RockShox's Solo Air spring with revised spring curve and air spring tunability with Bottomless Tokens (4 included in package). This kit is compatible with BoXXer World Cup forks from 2011 to 2014 (serial number later than 16T11XXXXXXX).
Much like its frame counterpart, the Pugsley Fork is ready to get as far off the beaten path as possible. It’ll accept 26? tires up to 4.3” and requires an offset-built wheel to match the Pugsley frame (17.5mm). We space the dropouts at 135mm, which is a useful feature, especially in remote places and extreme temperatures/conditions. Should your freehub seize due to cold, invasive grit or other reasons, you can swap wheels and keep moving. The fork has internally-butted, tapered straight legs. 51mm IS disc brake caliper mount uses standard front adapter. Specifications: - Axle-to-crown: 447mm - Offset: 43mm - Steerer: 260mm, 1-1/8" straight - Tire Clearance: 26” x 4.3" (on rims up to 82mm wide)
Designed with the Surly Pack Rat frame, this fork is built with front cargo caryying in mind. It’s made from 4130 CroMoly steel and features mid-blade eyelets for mounting a Surly 8- or 24-pack rack (among others). This lugged and brazed fork also includes fender eyelets at the dropouts, internal routing for generator hubs, and cantilever brake pivots. - 100% CroMoly construction, fully brazed crown - Mid-blade thru-blade eyelets for mounting a front rack - Fender eyelets at the dropout - Internal routing for generator hubs - Cantilever/Linear Pull brake mounts - 9mm x 100mm quick-release dropouts - Max tire clearance: 650B x 48c
- Forged dropouts with eyelets, straight-gauge oval tapered blades - Dimension Forks are intended for general recreational riding only; they are not intended for aggressive riding, stunt riding or road racing - 85mm threaded section - Fits up to 30c tires - Axle to Crown Length: 382 mm - Brake Mount (Fork): Long Reach Caliper (55mm - 73mm) - Crown Race: 27 - Front Axle: 9mm x 100mm - Material: Steel - Offset: 50mm - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 25.4-24tpi Quill - Steerer Type: Straight - Weight: 839g, 876g, 907g - Wheel Size: 27"
This is Pike DJ. It’s a cousin to the award-winning Pike, which makes it look a lot like a trail fork. And you can call it a trail fork if you want — especially if your trails are named "Flip-whip," "Truckdriver" or "Cash Roll." Pike DJ is built on a stout 35mm chassis, and includes a custom tuned Charger damper and specific Solo Air system designed for like a metric ton of bottom-out progression, because your trails eventually require some landings. - Award-winning Pike Chassis - Custom-tuned Charger damper - Charger Damper with specific Dirt Jumping/Slopestyle tune (extra-firm compression) - Specific Solo Air top cap for extra bottom out progression (tunable with Bottomless Tokens) - Updated graphic package to complement the RockShox lineup
The ultimate carbon fiber disc brake compatible cyclocross fork. ENVE created this fork because we love cyclocross racing and gravel road adventures. Like all ENVE products, this fork was developed from a desire to improve the ride experience. In this case they knew that a thru-axle would make for a better tracking and braking front end. A quiet ride is also a priority, so the addition of a thru-axle means less rotor rub and caliper adjustments. Because the majority of time isn’t spent racing under UCI rule, they made this fork compatible with high volume tires — you can run up to a 45mm (1.9-inch) tire with a 700c wheel and up to a 50mm (2.0-inch) tire if you are running 650B. Using our proprietary molding methods, the thru axle disc cyclocross fork offers the ultimate in cyclocross and gravel road bike performance. From steerer tube to dropout the forks are constructed in one piece, which equates to a very efficient structure that yields a lightweight and highly durable product. The front thru-axle diameter is optimized for road and cyclocross disc applications at 12mm. Whether you are racing on the World Cup cyclocross circuit or riding gravel events like the Crusher or Dirty Kanza, the ENVE thru-axle cyclocross disc fork is designed to perform in these environments. - 1-1/8 – 1.5-inch tapered steerer
The Cutthroat carbon fork is full of features, ready for any adventure. - Full Carbon fork, tapered steerer - Fits 29 x 3.0" tires - Three-Pack mounts - Crown light mount - Axle to Crown Length: 483 mm - Brake Mount (Fork): Post Mount 160 - Crown Race: 40 - Front Axle: 15mm Thru x 100mm - Wheel Mount Center Offset (mm): 0 - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6 - Steerer Type: Tapered - Steerer Tube Length (mm): 260 mm - Wheel Size: 27.5+ , 29" , 29+ - Rotor Size (Fork): 200 - Maximum Tire Clearance (Fork): 3
The ultimate aftermarket disc brake specific road cycling fork featuring 32mm of tire clearance and solid 12mm thru-axle for secure and confident handling. Building upon nearly a decade of experience making the world's best forks, ENVE's latest road disc fork features a modern 32mm of tire clearance, a low axle-to-crown height of 370mm, internal hose routing, and a lightweight one-piece form construction developed specifically to handle the demands of disc brakes, rough roads, and large volume tires. - Material: Carbon Fiber - Steerer Tube Length: 350mm - Rake: 43, 50mm - Axle to Crown: 370mm - Brake: Disc - Axle Compatibility: 12mm - Max Rotor Size: 160mm - Max Tire Clearance: 32mm - Crown Race Diameter: 1.25 - Torque Spec: Steer Tube: 5Nm - Torque Spec: Axle: 8Nm - Weight: 425g
The Ice Cream Truck fork is made from 4130 CroMoly steel and is designed for Surly's Ice Cream Truck frame. It's ready for trail use and features butted and tapered blades with thru-axle dropouts spaced at 150mm. It has barrel bosses at the dropouts and crown, mid-blade thru-blade eyelets and triple bottle bosses on both fork legs. That's a lot of bosses. 51mm I.S. mounts use front disc spacing. - Axle-to-crown: 483mm - Offset: 47mm - Steerer: 260mm, 1-1/8-inch straight - Tire Clearance: 26 x 5.25-inch
• Cantilever brake mounts • 45mm rake • Chromoly construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • 200mm steerer length • Threaded fork
• Cantilever brake mounts • High-tensile steel construction • Threaded fork • Steerer diameter: 1-inch • Steerer length: 180mm
- Cantilever brake mounts - High-tensile steel construction - Threadless fork - Steerer diameter: 1 1/8-inch - Steerer length: 260mm - For bikes with 26-inch wheels
RockShox's Pike RCT3 Solo Air is the ultimate fork for all-mountain and enduro riding. Burly 35mm stanchions, magnesium lowers, and a lightweight hollow forged aluminum crown deliver supreme stiffness to rip down the toughest enduro courses. When the bumps come hard and fast, RockShox's Charger damper keeps the fork high in the travel to maintain proper bike geometry, all while soaking up everything from flowy dirt ribbons to crazy rock-strewn goat paths. The RCT3 three-position switch changes between full travel, lockout and threshold modes so you can save your legs on a transition stage and open it up to pin the next timed downhill.