Disc brake power, rim brake weights — at 170-grams per caliper Avid's BB7 Road SL brakes pack a punch in a flyweight package. Used with your road-style, drop bar levers, they provide precision actuation as well as tool-free pad wear adjustment and replacement. Avid's ingenious Tri-Align caliper-positioning system perfectly aligns the pads parallel to the rotor in seconds for powerful braking with positive modulation in any condition. Plus titanium mounting and rotor bolts shave even more grams on this great disc setup.
- Cold-forged, CNC-machined 6061-T6 aluminum with built-in return spring - Clamp integrates with ODI Lock-On grips - 50g
- Cold-forged 6061-T6 aluminum arms, available in 85mm or 108mm - Precision sealed bearing pivots, titanium and stainless steel hardware - Flexible cable noodle and streamlined cable fixing point - 35 millimeters of vertical brake pad adjustment
- Designed for linear pull & mechanical disc brakes - Aluminum construction - 2.5 finger - 22.2mm (7/8-inch) clamp - Left/Right: Right - Reach adjust and return spring - 88g each
- Designed for caliper and U-brakes - Forged alloy lever / 2-piece hinged aluminum bracket - 2 finger - 22.2mm (7/8") clamp - Return spring - 93g each
$13.90 - $39.90
- Campagnolo Adjusting Barrel with Nut Caliper Brake Part - Round adjuster is compatible with: Chorus, Athena, Centaur, Veloce - 4-Lobe Adjuster is compatible with: Super Record, Record
The Campagnolo 03 rotors were designed to ensure optimal resistance to overheating, thus guaranteeing greater braking capability even in the most critical situations. - Designed to be used with Center Lock or AFS systems - Feature a rounded UCI compliant edge for safety and easy insertion into calipers
While the other components of the drivetrain take care of acceleration, the Centaur groupset also offers fantastic control thanks to newly designed brakes weighing around 50 grams less than competitors’ equivalent models. For the cyclist this is a major plus, as they know they can count on the extreme control offered by such powerful and adjustable brakes. Push harder and go faster, Centaur brakes will be your faithful ally as you power to victory. - Dual pivot front and rear brakes. - Forged solid aluminum brake arms provide increased stiffness. - Includes special compound brake pads for optimal braking on both wet and dry surfaces. - Adjustable pad holders allow for micro adjustment - Brake Mount Type: Short Reach Caliper (39mm - 49mm) - Brake Position: Set - Brake Lever Actuation: Short Pull - Pad Type: Cartridge - Weight: 325 grams
Self balancing design allows for completely symmetric set up and pad pressure. Forged alloy skeleton arms are extremely stiff and lightweight. - Includes special compound brake pads for optimal braking on both wet and dry surfaces - Compatible with all tires up to 32mm - Independent adjustment of individual arms - Compatible with all Ergopower shift levers - Brake Mount Type: Direct Mount Road Caliper - Brake Lever Actuation: Short Pull - Pad Type: Cartridge
Self balancing design allows for completely symmetric set up and pad pressure. Forged alloy skeleton arms are extremely stiff and lightweight. - Includes special compound brake pads for optimal braking on both wet and dry surfaces - Compatible with all Ergopower shift levers - Compatible with all tires up to 32mm - Independent adjustment of individual arms - Brake Mount Type: Direct Mount Road Caliper - Brake Lever Actuation: Short Pull - Pad Type: Cartridge - Weight: 176 grams (Front)
Maximum performance, steep slopes, and high speeds are manageable and attainable only when armed with total safety and confidence in powerful, modulable braking. The new Super Record brakes ensure the shortest braking distance and continuous total control of the braking power transmitted thanks to the new Super Record shifting system and Campagnolo's proven experience in brake block compounds. Campagnolo developed the Dual Pivot fulcrum system because the Super Record users demand exceptional braking performance. The titanium screws also enable you to reach a level of weight and aesthetic impact on par with Super Record standards.
• Replacement hoods for road brake levers with traditional, non-aero cable routing • Soft, tacky rubber for a sure grip • Available in black or brown
• Replacement hoods for Cane Creek SCR5 brake levers • Soft, tacky rubber for a sure grip • Available in black or gum
Add another braking option to your road or cross bars with Cane Creek's Cross Top Brake Levers. They are a great way to gain more control on technical cyclocross courses by enabling braking from the tops of the bars.
Cane Creek's 200TT Brake Levers are perfect for bullhorn-style bars and other TT base bars. Aluminum levers and aluminum mounting brackets mean low weight and excellent longevity. There's even a rubber end plug that perfectly sized for your thumb!
Install Cane Creek's Ergo Stoker Levers on your stoker bars and give your co-pilot a comfortable place for their hands. The ergonomic design ensures long haul comfort.
Are you running linear-pull brakes on a bike with drop bars? You need Cane Creek's Drop V Brake Levers. They have the correct cable pull to properly activate linear-pull brakes. There's also a brake release button on the aluminum lever which facilitates easier wheel changes.
- Semi-Metallic brake compound for excellent stopping power in wet or dry conditions - Steel backing plate
$24.99 - $29.99
- 410 Stainless steel construction - (6) Black M5 mounting bolts - 85g (160mm)
- Forged alloy pad construction - Heat reducing finned design - Pad runs cooler increasing power - Organic Semi metallic material - 24.8g
Replacement banjo bolt for Hayes hydraulic Brake systems.
Bleed fittings specifically designed for Hayes hydraulic disc brakes.
Miscellaneous replacement small parts for Hayes hydraulic disc brake systems. - Includes piston and seal
Caliper Mounting Bolts for Hayes hydraulic disc brake systems.
- T100 Sintered Metallic: long-life, all-condition compound - T106 Semi Metallic: no-bed, shorter-life, quieter compound - Set includes one pair of pads with retention clip
$10.60 - $26.25
- Hayes service parts for calipers - Rebuild kits include: (2) caliper pistons with square profile seals, transfer port o-ring, and caliper bleeder with cap
Externally fitting service parts for Hayes hydraulic disc brake master cylinder
- MC bodies are bare (no guts, reservoir, lever, etc.) - Stroker Series bodies come with bar clamp and bolts
- Prevents pads from becoming dislodged from pistons when transported without rotor inserted in caliper - Sold (10) per bag
Hose fittings for Hayes hydraulic disc brakes available a la carte. Hayes brake compatibility: - HFX-9 - Prime - Sole - El Camino - Radar