- Adjusts rear wheel for centering in frame - Size: 3/8" - Color: Silver
- Heat treated - Individual hex keys
• 5/6mm hex wrenches
• Reset-able • Schrader valve
• Allows quick chain assembly without extra hands • Spring-loaded tool holds both chain ends
- Heat treated - Individual hex key
• Threader • Remover • Reamer
• 2/2.5/3/4/5/6mm sizes • On a ring
• Precision-sized, hardened-steel, chrome-plated spoke wrench • Deep U-channels for a great grip • 8-groove design fits 9/10/11/12/13/14/15 gauge spokes/nipples • Made in Japan
• 3-piece set • Steel
Sunlite's Cro-Mo Spoke Wrenches are forged from hardened and chrome plated chromoly for years of faithful service. The vinyl coating not only gives you a no-slip grip, but also lets you know what size it is instantly.
- 6 function mutli tool - Hex keys: 3/4/5/6mm - Flathead and Phillips screwdrivers
Ask any shop wrench what their favorite, most-used tool is and they'll probably answer the 3-way hex. Sunlite's Hex Wrench has a 4, 5 and 6mm hex to fit the most popular sizes on your bike. The rubber handle lets you wrench all day in comfort, too.
Sunlite's Series II Chain Tool works with Shimano IG, HG, and UG chains. The vinyl coated handles make chain maintenance a breeze, and the screw style makes loosening up a stiff link easy.
- Easily plug a hole in a tubeless or tubeless converted tire - No need to remove the tire from the rim, simply plug, replace lost air and go - Includes: Insertion tool and (5) rope plugs
Ask any shop wrench what their favorite, most-used tool is and they'll probably answer the 3-way. Sunlite's Y-Socket Wrench has 8, 9, and 10mm socket wrenches. The rubber handle lets you wrench all day in comfort, too.
- 9 function multi tool - Hex keys: 2/2.5/3/4/5/6/8mm - Flathead and Phillips screwdrivers
- Fixed gear lockring wrench for removal of fixed gear cogs - Also works for BB and headset lockrings
- Laser-cut single-ended cone wrenches in a variety of common sizes - A must for any home, garage or shop
- Removes square, ISIS, and Octalink style cranks - Recessed threads won't damage crank threads
- Thin-profiled pedal wrench with a 15mm open end, and an integrated 16mm box end wrench - Thin profile is compatible with tricky pedals and those with narrow wrench flats - Rubberized coating on handle provides both positive grip and improved comfort - Made from long-lasting and durable Chromoly steel
- 15mm pedal wrench - Easy-to-grip rubber handle provides adequate leverage
Be prepared out there with Sunlite's 9 Function Multi Tool. You've got 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5 and 6mm Allen wrenches, a Torx 25 for your rotors as well as a flat and Phillips screwdriver. It's small, it's light and it barely takes up any room.
- True universal chain breaker works with up to 11-speed chains - Comfortable ergonomic grip - Includes one replacement pin
- 14mm socket for removing axle bolt - Rotating tip and non slip handle for ease of use - Chromoly construction
$19.99 - $20.99
- 2 tools in one: Chain Whip/Pedal Wrench - Sprocket remover chain whip with built in lockring spanner - Rubber-coated non-slip handle
Sunlite's Adjustable Wrench is forged from steel and chrome plated for maximum durability. It's 6-inch length strikes the balance of maneuverability with good leverage. And the handle is coated for a non-slip, comfy grip.
- 14mm Socket wrench - 8mm Hex wrench - Hardened steel construction - Dual-compound grip
Sunlite's Sport Pedal Wrench is a double-ended wrench that fits any pedal size. The long handle gives you leverage, the rubber handle gives you a solid grip and the offset protects your knuckles.
• 14/15mm • 8mm Hex
Page 1 of 2 Next page