Topeak's RedLite II mounts on seatposts, seat bags and seatstays. Its 4 super-bright LEDs shine through a 220-degree, wide-angle, reflective lens to alert traffic approaching from almost anywhere. The RedLite's watch-style lithium batteries (included) offer up to 100 hours of run time. Plus, you can choose from constant or blinking mode.
Topeak's RedLite Aura gives you 1 high-flux piranha LED and 2 super-bright red LEDs to provide superb visibility for cars approaching from the rear. It mounts quickly and easily to Topeak racks and seatposts, and the included coin batteries deliver up to 120 hours of run time.
- Simplistic safety light designed to be seen - Easy to install silicone strap attachment is compatible with 22.2-31.8mm bars - 3 modes including 1 steady and 2 flashing modes - Powered by 2 CR2032 batteries - Lumens: 6
• 2 bright Red LEDs • Includes 2 (CR 2032) lithium batteries • 100 hour run time • 3 mode (2 flashing modes & steady mode) • Water resistant silicone body
- 8 lumen, single LED safety light - 2 modes - solid and flashing - Up to 110 hour run time with 2 CR2032 batteries (included) - Multi-fit rubber strap attachment
- 20-lumen COB chip LED tail light - Powered by 2 AAA batteries (included) - Can be installed horizontally or vertically - IPX3 water-resistant rating
Put it on your seatpost, put it on your seatstay, put it anywhere—Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere. This powerful little light boasts two LEDs and runs for a whopping 100 hours! It has steady and two flashing modes, and is housed in a water-resistant body.
- Single super bright LED safety light - USB rechargeable - cable included - Low battery indicator - Short 2.5-3 hour charge time with indicator light - Quick and easy to use silicone band attachment - 2 modes - Steady and flash - Lumens: 8
Sunlite's 330 Taillight helps you be seen. It sports a 100 hour run time with a 1/2 watt 3 LED system. The housing is water resistant and it has steady and flashing modes.
Put it on your seatpost, put it on your seatstays, put it anywhere, Sunlite's Griplite goes almost everywhere. This powerful little light has 4 LEDs and runs for 60 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
- High brightness 16 chip COB style LED light - 4 modes including 2 solid setting and 2 flash modes - USB rechargeable - cable included - Lumens: 30 - Mount: rubber strap
- COB style LED rear safety light in the shape of a heart - Perfect for cruisers, kids bikes or anyone that is feeling the love and desires a little extra flair on their ride - USB rechargeable with integrated low battery indicator Modes: 5 Mount: Rubber Strap Rechargable: USB Lumens: 15 Lumen Range: 1-100
• 2 x 0.5 watt super bright red LEDs • 3 modes (1 steady 2 flashing) • Multifit bracket (25-32mm)
- 24 lumen LED - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - 1.5 ~ 6 hour run time per charge - Low battery, charging, and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit rubber strap - Water resistant
- Flat COB chip rear LED light with 38 individual COB chips - USB rechargeable 300 mAh li-ion polymer battery - 7 modes including a high and low setting and 5 flashing settings - Daytime flash modes enhances safety in any conditions or time of day - Low battery warning and battery capacity indicator (double click button to check) - Mode memory and tool free installation - Mount: seatpost - Lumens: 20
- USB rechargeable super bright COB style LED light - 8 modes - 4 brightness levels each of both steady and flash - Charging and low battery indicator - Single button interface - quick press to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change from steady to flashing - 3 hour charge time - Lumens: 100 - Mount: Rubber strap
The MICRO DUO safety light is a versatile little light that offers independently operated red and/or white LED's that can be set to solid and/or flashing. The color and mode can be switched with the simple press of a button making it suitable for any number of uses.
Serfas’ TL-415 Rear Flasher provides visibility and simplicity. Its three red LEDs can be seen from 500 yards in either the steady or flash mode. Plus, this flasher has an extended burn time so you can leave it on your bike for dependable visibility.
The Serfas Apollo is a super compact LED light which packs a bright punch in a tiny waterproof metal housing. Mounts in seconds using the attached mini molded rubber ladder strap and hook system. Powered by (2) replaceable CR2032 batteries. Features - Strap Fits Bars 20 – 40mm - Waterproof - 240° Visibility - Perfect For Stores Without Counter Space Specs: - Modes: Solid 50 hrs, Flash 150 hrs - Weight: 29 Grams With Bracket - Runtime: Up To 50 hrs On Flash - Battery: (2) CR2032
Serfas' Stop Sign Red Taillight boasts 5 ultra-bright LEDs with a built-in reflector for excellent visibility. It has flashing, steady, and random and rolling modes, and runs for up to 120 hours on the 2 included AA batteries.
The Apollo is a waterproof super bright LED light that is small and easy to mount. FEATURES - USB Rechargeable - Strap Fits Bars 20-40mm - Waterproof - Micro USB Cable Included - 240° Visibility SPECS - Modes: High: 3 hrs, Medium: 6 hrs, Slow Flash: 50 hrs, & Quick Flash: 40 hrs - Weight: 29 Grams with Bracket - Runtime: Up to 50 hrs on Flash - Battery: Lithium Polymer
Serfas' TL-411 LED Taillight boasts 4 ultra-bright LEDs for excellent visibility. It has flashing and steady modes, runs for up to 70 hours, and comes with 2 AAA batteries.
Be your own titan of cycling safety—gear up and be seen with the compact and highly visible Serfas Titan Helmet Tail Light. With a higher up and more easily noticed helmet safety light, motorists will appreciate your improved visibility and your mother will thank you for playing it safe. It features a magnetic retention system that safely breaks away during a crash, a Last Mode Memory that remembers the last mode used when you turn the light on, and easily replaceable batteries. - Powerful magnetic helmet mount system with simple install/removal - Ultra Bright Red LED (15 Lumens Max. Output) - Weight: 18g w/ Bracket - Battery: (2x) Lithium CR2032 (Pre-Installed Batteries Included w/ Plastic Pull Tab To Activate Before First Use) - Light Body Dimensions: 29 x 29 x 20mm Modes: - Solid: High – 35 Hours (6 Lumens) / Low – 45 Hours (3 Lumens) - Flash: Daytime High Flash – 60 Hours (15 Lumens) / High Flash – 40 Hours (8 Lumens) / Low Flash – 100 Hours (3 Lumens)
An economical and stylish taillight that uses common AAA (2x) batteries. (Batteries included) TL-25 Pluto Tail Light: - 15 Micro LED Strip - Packaged w/ Aero Post Compatible Bracket - IPX4 Waterproof - AAA Battery (x2) Modes: - Solid: High (25 Lumens) 43 Hours / Low (12 Lumens) 68 Hours - Flash: High (25 Lumens) 110 Hours / Low (12 Lumens) 150 Hours / Daytime Flash (35 Lumens) 120 Hours - Runtime: Up To 150 Hours (On Low Flash) - Weight: 38 Grams w/ Bracket
Be safe out there with Serfas' TL-STN Seat Stay Taillight. This water-resistant safety beacon will get you noticed out on the road with a large, super-bright 1/2-watt red LED flanked by 6 brilliant smaller LEDs. Plus, the weatherproof silicone body stretches to easily mount to any tube on your bike. Use a few Seat Stay Taillights for 360-degrees of visibility! This great light has steady, strobe and flash modes.
The UTL-15 is a great everyday tail light. Be seen with this 15 lumen, 3 mode, and ABS constructed light. FEATURES - 3 LED Design for Easy Visibility - IPX3 Waterproof - Charges From Dead to Fully Charge in 2 Hours - Last Mode Memory SPECS - Solid Modes: High (15 Lumens): 2 hrs, Low (7 Lumens): 4.5 hrs - Flash Modes: KITT Flash (5 Lumens): 14.5 hrs, Flash (15 Lumens): 4 hrs - Weight: 56 Grams with Bracket - Battery: Lithium Polymer
Serfas' TL-200 LED is an amazing taillight. It's super bright thanks to its twin-beam 1-watt LEDs that will keep you riding safe no matter how dark it gets. It features steady, flashing and rolling modes with up to 80 hours of run time from the two included AAA batteries.
30 lumens to keep you safe! The UTL-30 utilizes an aluminum constructed body to house an IPX6 waterproof light. With its 5 modes, the UTL-30 is ready for action. FEATURES - Large, Highly Visible Lens for Maximum Visibility - IPX6 Waterproof - Max Charge Rate 500mA - Charges From Dead to Fully Charge in 2 Hours - Last Mode Memory SPECS - Solid Modes: High (30 Lumens): 2 hrs, Low (15 Lumens): 4 hrs - Flash Modes: Daytime Flash (30 Lumens): 5.25 hrs, High Flash (30 Lumens): 8 hrs, Medium Flash (15 Lumens): 10 hrs, Low Flash (7 Lumens): 13 hrs - Weight: 60 Grams with Bracket - Battery: Lithium Polymer
Cover your six with the super bright UTL-9 Flat Panel LED Tail Light! A great everyday versatile rear-facing light easily mounted on-bike with included rubber strap mount or practically anywhere imaginable using the strong and secure built-in metal belt clip. Designed using a panel of 40 micro LEDs putting out 40 Lumens (*On Daytime Flash) of super bright red light, you'll be sure to stay visible wherever you ride. - Super bright (40 lumens) *on daytime flash - 40 micro LED panel - Large visible surface area - Gunmetal colored body - Ipx4 water resistant - Micro USB rechargeable - Built-in metal belt clip - Easy bracket angle adjustability - Solid Modes: High (20 Lumens): 3 hrs, Low (10 Lumens): 6 hrs - Flash Modes: Daytime Flash (40 Lumens) & High Flash (10 Lumens): 12 hrs - Weight: 41 Grams w/ Bracket - Battery: Lithium Polymer
FEATURES - 30 High Powered Micro LED Ring for Large Visible Surface Area - Auto On Night Sensor - Auto Safe Mode - Last Mode Memory - Remote Switch Compatible - Aero Post Compatible Bracket - Saddle Rail Mount Included SPECS - Solid Modes: High (50 Lumens): 1.5 hrs, Medium (25 Lumens): 2.75 hrs, Low (15 Lumens): 4.75 hrs - Flash Modes: *Daytime Flash (100 Lumens): 24 hrs, High Flash Slow (50 Lumens): 11 hrs, High Flash Fast (50 Lumens) 7.5 hrs, Low Flash (15 Lumens): 25 hrs, Auto Safe Mode Extends Runtime an Additional 45mins - Weight: 53 Grams with Bracket - Battery: Lithium Polymer
Page 1 of 4 Next page